PDA

View Full Version : So, yeah.

BlackAndBlueEyes
06-01-08, 09:40 PM
This is it for the time being. I've lost my will to write in a high fantasy setting, so I'm hanging up the keyboard to pursue other projects.

I'll still be lurking around the FST though, so you haven't quite gotten rid of me yet.

I apologize to everyone who has been questing with me, which narrows it down to Beauty. Please don't hate.

Calx Vir
06-01-08, 09:46 PM
There tends to be a finite number of people that can be active at one time, like the conservation of mass and energy for physics. One person comes, one leaves. I just returned... Yesterday? And here you are, leaving us.

I bet by the time you come back, I'll be ready for another break. Hehe...

Have fun!

Breaker
06-01-08, 09:48 PM
You bitch, I hate you.

Just kidding. I miss having you active on the boards, but don't be a stranger on AIM. I should put SRotEA back in my sig in honor of your memory.

Skie and Avery
06-02-08, 09:11 AM
Have a good break and good luck with the webcomic.

Canen Darkflight
06-02-08, 10:42 AM
They all come back eventually. This place is a narcotic.

I hope you get that flame back soon, sad to see people leave due to writer's block.

BlackAndBlueEyes
06-02-08, 11:54 AM
Thanks, Manda.

Maybe when I get enough pages up I'll drop a link to it here.

Canen Darkflight
06-02-08, 03:55 PM
If you ever want to come back to Althanas, I hear Ygg can build you a bridge back.

Skie and Avery
06-02-08, 08:11 PM
You better post it! I saw the one that came on the myspace link, with the 300 looking guy in the box of crayons. XD Such a classical art style.

Jasmine
06-02-08, 11:33 PM
*cries*