PDA

View Full Version : Eternity's Requiem

Futsuriai
06-25-06, 03:00 PM
Got your attention with the title I hope. Anyway, I'm currently writing Futsuriai's comeback thread. It's part of a storyline which is pretty important to him so I want to write it in a serious manner with a somewhat epic theme. I don't want to say too much of what will happen but the title should offer some hints as to the vaguest outlines of the future. For some setting it's happening in ruins to the far north of Salvar, the ruins pulsed with magical energy for a while (think months to allow travel time, due to the ruins' nature it would make sense for people starting at different places and times to get there simultaneously) meaning anyone who can sense that kind of thing might have been drawn there, other people might be exploring or what not. The instant Futsuriai returned was punctuated by a bright flash and a pillar of light lasting a few instants centered at the ruins. Hm... post questions, interest, etc.

Link: Exctinction and Exodus (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=2490)

Chidori Draconid
06-25-06, 03:14 PM
I was reading this quest when you put it up earlier. I gotta tell you, if I were level four, and not overloaded with like four quests at the moment, I would SO ask to join this... but I'm not because I'm already pressed for time and I know I wouldn't be able to post with any of my quests if I added one more to the list. In fact, why the hell am I here? I need to be writing!

Either way I think this intro is awsome especially the format, and I just wanted to let you know that.

Arawn
06-25-06, 06:06 PM
Stop ripping my quests off. :p

Futsuriai
06-26-06, 05:19 PM
Shut up, Tyler. It wasn't technically your quest, though, more like our quest.

Ahem, thanks lots for the comments Chidori, it's nice to know it worked out like I wanted it to. It's a pity you don't have time to join... sad, sad.

More people display interest, damnit!

Oracle of Jomil
06-26-06, 05:56 PM
Hi I'm interested. We talked over PM (I'm also The Valkyrie). I can't wait to start, so I'll try to get a post up sometime tonight okay?!
OKAY!

Futsuriai
06-27-06, 10:15 PM
Ok, awesome, one down. Anyone else interested, don't be shy, let me know, even post right ahead if you feel like it.

Fight OH
06-28-06, 01:38 PM
Wow, you're writing is so beautiful. I'd like to join too, the quest looks like it's going to be very interesting.

Futsuriai
06-28-06, 10:02 PM
Thanks! As to joining I'm not sure if I can fit you in since I've gotten some PM requests though neither has finalized their joining. If they can't make it, though, I'd love for you to join; this should be fun since I've never RPed with anyone who's shown interest.

Edit: Sorry Fight OH, the spot was filled. If I remember, which my memory cannot guarantee, I'll let you know when I start another thread with him.

Ozmodious
06-28-06, 10:53 PM
Hey fellas, as we've discussed Fut, I'll be making my post some time soon. Expect it in the next couple of days but until then I'll be doing a little footwork researching your character as well as Valk's priestess. Until then, post away. =)

Futsuriai
06-29-06, 09:17 PM
Alright, awesome. I just posted so Valk/Oracle should probably go next, Ozmodious will probably end up going after since since it's a long weekend and my dad and I might go out and do something (besides watch the games on Saturday and Tuesday).

The Valkyrie
06-29-06, 10:58 PM
Lordy Lordy. you raise the bar mr. f... give me a bit.. I've got 4 or 5 things to post on, so be patient, because I want all of them to be quality.
I'm sure you understand...

Futsuriai
07-18-06, 08:20 PM
Alright! Let's get this back on track. I've posted so whoever wants to go next works for me.

The "almost nothing" which happens at the end is, for those keeping track, the storm overhead breaking into a raging and furious well...storm and a slight trembling with an epicenter at the doorway. That and waves of magic if anyone can feel them. Also, the doorway is just a doorway, a threshold, it leads nowhere.

Ozmodious
07-18-06, 08:21 PM
Madij and crew should be there in a couple posts, I'll have it up as soon as I can.

Futsuriai
08-05-06, 12:14 PM
Ah, er... I hate to do these kinds of things but I really can't liquid time myself to other quests while I wait do certain planned events but this is moving too too slow; I know you must be busy but I really do need to finish this quest before I can do anything else. I won't say "you can't post anymore" but I simply want to know if you can continue this at a slightly less glacial pace, if realistically this is impossible please let me know so we can write you out. Again, I really hate doing this but I can't not.

Ozmodious
08-05-06, 01:29 PM
Don't count me out yet, I'll be waiting for valk's post or yours, but I'll be seeing this to an end as I've said before. Perhaps Valk is busy, away or is having my same problem with writer's block? Hm?

Com'n Valk, we need your input here.

Futsuriai
08-26-06, 07:55 PM
Oki, doki... since I'm back to life and no activity seems to have happened here I will hereby repost the quest and ask a mod to delete the old one so if the posts therein are important save them.

Ahem, also if anyone is interested in joining let me know via AIM, MSN, or posting here (or PMs) any will do. I am looking for one more memeber. Updated link and information at the first post.

Ürei
08-26-06, 10:53 PM
We talked, I'm in. Posting sometime soon.

Saxon
08-26-06, 10:59 PM
I'll be bringing myself in eventually, I want that first thread of mine to come to a close some time soon. You two will have to corrolate with each other until Saxon gets to Salvar. :rolleyes: