PDA

View Full Version : So I just hit that little button that says new thread...

Artifex Felicis
06-05-08, 08:55 PM
I need a good opening. Hmmmm.

RAWR!

Hello again Althanas. I figure I might as well pop in now that I have a chance. It's been while since I last did. And I want to at least let some people know I'm alive. If anyone remembers me...

Still, not fully back yet. More of a warning that I will be soon enough. While I get the chance though and so I can distract you from the multitude of reasons why I was dragged, possibly kicking and screaming metaphorically, from Althanas. What have I missed in these few months?

Also.

Welcome back, Artifex Felicis, there have been 17,460 posts and 1,467 threads since your last visit at 01:06 PM, January 25th, 2008

You still scare me!

Karuka
06-05-08, 08:59 PM
My kitty is coming back! And you have missed a lot, but nothing out of the ordinary, so it's all good.

Just beware of the new creatures with green ears. Those like to eat you.

Artifex Felicis
06-05-08, 09:04 PM
I wouldn't have it any other way.

Also, it appears I gained a level. This is new...

Either way, I'm more scared of the fact I only recognise about 5-6 of the people online. I really am getting old.

AdventWings
06-05-08, 09:30 PM
S'bout time you came back, Arty!

*Slaps you in the head with a giant paper fan*

Welcome back! I'll talk to you later, though. Class calls!

*Disappears*

Ataraxis
06-05-08, 09:31 PM
Just Awesome.

You owe me a shot of shit on grass!

Dissinger
06-05-08, 09:34 PM
I wouldn't have it any other way.

Also, it appears I gained a level. This is new...

Either way, I'm more scared of the fact I only recognise about 5-6 of the people online. I really am getting old.

You and me!

WE KUNG FU FIGHT!

Artifex Felicis
06-05-08, 09:41 PM
I feel frightened, like I just mistepped in a den full of declawed and de-toothed tigers.

No mod powers anymore either. Aww. I miss my usertitle.

And since when did Seth die? I thought the bastard was too resilient to ever bugger off the mortal coil! Well, I know he's a ghoul, but principle!

Anyway, a last warning. I can only pop in and out for a bit. I graduate soon, and from there I also have computer trouble. I should be fully set soon however. I'm still a whiles from fully rejoining this place.

Also Ataraxis. I also owe you a Screaming Orgasm at some point too.

Breaker
06-05-08, 09:59 PM
Aack! *sprays anti-neko pesticides all over this thread*

Just kidding. Welcome back, dude. You should fight your way back into the Pagoda.

Winterhair
06-05-08, 10:03 PM
Welcome back, Artifex. Even though your a neko, I'll provide exceptions on that one, since you did run the bazaar at one point. Plus i'm seriously freaked out about that speed of yours. *read fight between you and witchy and shivers* Damn.

Dissinger
06-05-08, 10:14 PM
And since when did Seth die? I thought the bastard was too resilient to ever bugger off the mortal coil! Well, I know he's a ghoul, but principle!

Eh..when you make a bet on your life, and lose, things go hazy at that point....

;)

Ataraxis
06-05-08, 10:25 PM
I'll stop before we escalate to a glass of Brokeback Cowboys.

And I'm really glad to know you'll soon be back in business! Ah, how this brings back memories of labcoats and lesbianism.

Obviously, that's the name of our next quest.

The Writing Writer
06-06-08, 05:41 AM
You left?

Calx Vir
06-06-08, 11:06 AM
I'm sorry you have to leave, I was in the same situation before. Everything will work out though, and you'll be back before you know it. They always come back...

At least if I have anything to do with it.

Doomsday
06-06-08, 12:16 PM
yay, I haven't seen you in so long^^

*hugs* welcome back

(I'm Reiko by the way)

Veatrix
06-06-08, 12:18 PM
I'm sorry you have to leave, I was in the same situation before. Everything will work out though, and you'll be back before you know it. They always come back...

At least if I have anything to do with it.

What the fuck?

EDIT: Welcome back, temporarily? I remember reading your stuff way back when I joined. Then I read your battle with Witchy today and gawd... it was good.

Edward Judorne
06-06-08, 12:51 PM
I need a good opening. Hmmmm.

RAWR!

Hello again Althanas. I figure I might as well pop in now that I have a chance. It's been while since I last did. And I want to at least let some people know I'm alive. If anyone remembers me...

Still, not fully back yet. More of a warning that I will be soon enough. While I get the chance though and so I can distract you from the multitude of reasons why I was dragged, possibly kicking and screaming metaphorically, from Althanas. What have I missed in these few months?

Welcome back. I knew you couldn't be gone for good. I remember you clear as day. how you been, man?

As for what you have missed, Let's see here...

No clue how many usernames I had before you left, but I'm up to 15 now. plus I revamped an old one.

Here is an interesting fact for you:

I have 14 registration threads, 15 usernames, and 16 characters on althanas right now.

Here is the reason behind that: 2 of my characters (Karla and Krista) are different usernames but the histories are tied to one another, so I put them in the same registration thread. and 2 characters are the same username (2-in-1) so they count seperately in the character count.

Tainted Bushido
06-06-08, 01:18 PM
Hey Colin, you still got Gender Chronicles 1?

<---- Ish Dissinger.

Artifex Felicis
06-06-08, 01:19 PM
Mmm, afterglow of an undeserved welcome after leaving with next to no warning.

Yay, Reiko/Doomsday is still here! I was wondering since I hadn't seen you yet.

Actualy, on a semi related note, I haven't seen the resident creepy/gay/emo/goth kid yet. The one who loves MCR and Marylin Manson and whose name begins with a C.

I know Edward and recognize Calx's myspace page, somehow. Ravenok strikes a bell anyway.

I sort of remember you Veatrix, but not too well. How is it that people are still reading that battle anyway? I mean, I remember loving it, but still.

course, chomping Witchy was awesome. :D

Anyways, for a quick update. I'm probably going to be more closer to fully back in 4-5 days. Like, actually on AIM and stuff as well.

For the Greater Good!

EDIT: I may. May. It's very iffy. I was cleaning my computer nd I think I saw it. But as I said, need a few days. I'm stealing a comp from the school I work at right now.

HikariAngel
06-06-08, 02:58 PM
*gnaws on your leg*

Welcome back Arty! I missed you, even if you didn't really know me.

Calx Vir
06-06-08, 03:52 PM
Welcome back Artifex. You won't recognize me with this name but maybe you know Rok the Blade? That'd be me.

I just came back recently as well, with this new guy.

Veatrix
06-06-08, 10:26 PM
Artefix... you can't have remembered me, because I'm new-ish.

I used to have Hilary as a username, then the crash happened, then Eleazar, then I killed the account, now this. But I do recall all your kitty exploits - mostly because I enjoy lurking to keep up with my Althanian news.

Artifex Felicis
06-21-08, 09:14 AM
Ahhh, freedom. It tastes sweet.

I'm, for the most part, mostly back. It's a little hazy for now, since I might lose internet for a few days, but I think I am mostly set for a while and can actually keep up with stuff now.

It's good to be home.

I remember Hillary at least. Fairy, with a rapier or some such right?

Gah! Leg pain! I remember your Hikari, though I never finished anything. Might have done something on the side though, but sadly never finished.

I remember Rok as well. I also remember you were one of those people I never managed to write with too.

Tainted Bushido
06-21-08, 03:07 PM
BA HA HA HA Its ON little man, its SO on!

Welcome back now, officially, even says so on this little paper I got here...

No...not really :(

Artifex Felicis
06-21-08, 03:35 PM
What do you mean my passport doesn't work! I paid good money to be apart of this good nation!

Tainted Bushido
06-21-08, 03:39 PM
Oh, that went into the Samantha Dahlios College fund...

Cause you know, orphaned girls need college funds too!

Winterhair
06-21-08, 03:43 PM
Cause you know, orphaned girls need college funds too!

*mutters* Or a good smack in the rear.

Anyways, chee-yeah I read that battle Artifex. How could I not? Best battle of 2006, even if I wasn't around then. That's gotta be worth something. c:

Artifex Felicis
06-21-08, 03:50 PM
Curses. And now I can't get into the country because she had the gall to learn.

Wait. Does it count as being orphaned if a parent is still walking around?

But the real question is, where am I going to actually get my asses to kick? Akashima seems nice, but they're sometimes far too easy to kick.

EDIT: Yay. I loved that battle, Little to no story, but just a good fight. Fun times.

Tainted Bushido
06-21-08, 04:00 PM
Curses. And now I can't get into the country because she had the gall to learn.

Wait. Does it count as being orphaned if a parent is still walking around?

But the real question is, where am I going to actually get my asses to kick? Akashima seems nice, but they're sometimes far too easy to kick.

EDIT: Yay. I loved that battle, Little to no story, but just a good fight. Fun times.

I can kick your ass, when we aren't doing fifty posts within an hour to finish a fight because you can't get on to post :รพ

EDIT:

*mutters* Or a good smack in the rear.

Try to hit on Seth's daughter, I dare ya ;)

Winterhair
06-21-08, 04:12 PM
Nah, its good. I wouldn't want a Hex Ghoul after me...not yet, anyways. But there's always later...mwahahahahahaha. Orphan girls beware.

Artifex Felicis
06-21-08, 04:14 PM
If I remember right, you also kicked Leon's jewels. I'm fairly certain he's still pissed about that.To the point where metaphorically he's pissed at all of your chars :3

Don't worry, little Sammy is easy. Just get her in bed drunk and be there the next morning. She's a clingy little girl. ^_^

Winterhair
06-21-08, 04:30 PM
ooooh, her name is Samantha as well? Mwahahaha. Even better. *evil grin* Oh how Lady Irony smiles on me this day.

Tainted Bushido
06-21-08, 05:07 PM
If I remember right, you also kicked Leon's jewels. I'm fairly certain he's still pissed about that.To the point where metaphorically he's pissed at all of your chars :3

Don't worry, little Sammy is easy. Just get her in bed drunk and be there the next morning. She's a clingy little girl. ^_^

Dear gods, you remembered that...

Artifex Felicis
06-21-08, 05:17 PM
I also remember her boyfriend (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=568) and the fact she ran away from home.

Or were you talking about the ball kicking?

Tainted Bushido
06-21-08, 05:18 PM
Oh yes, I know her boyfriend, too bad he jumped ship on that storyline...

Artifex Felicis
06-21-08, 05:35 PM
Ah well, sad times.

Maybe pick it up later sometime later if you want. Might be fun anyway.

Or at least a chance to screw with a messed up family anyway.

Raimeiken
06-24-08, 01:38 AM
Hi, Mister Artifex!

I've heard about you from Raven and about how he took over the Bazaar after you left. -rats him out- ;)

How was your break? Or did someone chain you to a library table...?