PDA

View Full Version : War Wages On....

Kadius
06-26-06, 04:37 PM
Kadius began to approach the gates of the citadel. The massive stone collumns towered over him blocking the sun's rays. People stood in line at the ticket window, waiting to make a purchase for the match soon to come. Kadius grabbed into his back pocket and removed a small crumbled up letter, it read:

Dear Kadius,
You have been chosen to take part in the citadel's new event that will take place in exactly one week. You will be joined with Damon Kaosi during the event and you two will be facing three other two man teams. Your opponents are very skilled and we have searched far and wide to find the best of the best. Upon your arrival, please report to the waiting chambers, there you should be joined with your teamate.

Thankyou,Citadel Official Events

A tall and muscular man was standing at the gates stopping all people, asking for thier tickets. Kadius walked past the man not even acknowledging him.

"Hey! Get back here! You cant just pass like that!" The guard said as he began to pursue the samurai. Kadius tossed the letter behind him and it drifted off towards the guard. The guard noticed the flying object and stopped to snatch it. He grabbed it from mid-flight and opened it. The writing was hard to make out, being as it had been crumbled far too many times. The guard has finished reading the letter and tucked it away in his satchel continuing on with his yelling.

Kadius made his way down the empty corridors until he had reached a room labeled "Waiting Chambers" he knew this was the place and continued on inside. Once in the room he noticed many citadel officials standing and directing other combatants to thier rightful arena's. Kadius grabbed the closest official "Hey, so when is this thing gonna start? And where is this Damon Kaosi?" The man made a small gesture and beckoned the samurai to follow. he had led Kadius to another room. The room was small and dull. Two benches and a small wooden door that led to the battlefield. In the room was a boy. He looked to be in his teen years. The official had left and Kadius took a seat. He stared at the boy for a good while then thought to himself Damon?

The sound of loud cheering,trumpets blowing, and vendors shouting to make a sale were coming from the wooden door and Kadius knew the fight would begin shortly

((OOC:Closed to the people who signed up for the battle))

INDK
06-26-06, 06:19 PM
As Damon saw his partner arrive, he waited to introduce himself. The boy hadn’t particularly wanted to get a partner, and certainly not a partner he had never met before. Now he examined this stranger, a tall samurai clad in tan robes and with black shaggy hair. “Not much to look at,” Damon thought sarcastically, though he knew that wasn’t the approach that Sevviel would have wanted him to take. However, the boy thought the Citadel wasn’t a particularly interesting place. For the life of him, he didn’t understand why people battled for fun. While he had a few new weapons to try from a recent trip to the bazaar, Damon wanted to use them in real combat and not in some kind of a made-up scenario.

“I’m Damon,” he finally said, introducing himself grudgingly. With that, the boy bit his lip and recalled how it was that he had ended up paired with a stranger at the Citadel.

Damon and Sevviel were walking through the streets of Radasanth on their way back from the bazaar. They had been in an argument for a few minutes about how Damon needed to be more strategic in his battles, and Sevviel had just suggested that the boy join an official \event at the Citadel.

“I don’t see why I have to go to the Citadel,” Damon replied sulkingly. “If I ever wanted a partner, I would pick Ashiakin or you. I don’t want to partner with some stranger I never met.”

Sevviel sighed. The angel sometimes wondered how temperamental Damon could be. With the capabilities that he possessed and their experiences from a previous life, it was easy for Sevviel to forget how immature Damon could be from time to time.

“You need to consider others,” she said. “What if I wasn’t there. Or anyone else that would help you. What would you do then?”

“I’d either make a friend or just do it by myself,” Damon replied tartly. “I wouldn’t go to the Citadel though.”

“It’ll be a good experience…” Sevviel said. “Come on… please… You need to learn how to protect others. All kinds of others.”

Damon shook his head while the angel continued to insist. The boy eventually acquiesced to her demand just because of how routinely she was insisting.

“Fine,” Damon had agreed grudgingly. “But my partner better be a good guy...”

Now that he saw his partner, the boy thought he didn’t look particularly interesting. However, Sevviel was already in the stands, and Damon knew that he couldn’t disappoint her.

“Let’s get ready…” Damon said to his partner. He got up without offering a hand to his partner and headed through the door without waiting for his partner.

Just beyond the wooden door was a huge arena, filled with fans and a floor of sand and sawdust. Trumpets were blaring and commentators with megaphones were gathered all along the first row of spectators.

“And now introducing to the Citadel, the team of Damon Kaosi and Kadius!”

Thoracis
06-26-06, 08:01 PM
“Your patronage is sorely missed Master Rakarth. It has been some time since your last visit.”

“I’m a busy man. I little have time for such things as bullying as other Citadel competitors.”

“Forgive me if I make assumptions sir, but you haven’t sat at the head of an army in nearly two years. You are free of your administrative duties in Alerar. Were it not for the recent tournaments many would probably think you were dead or in hiding somewhere.” Thoracis shot a warning glare across the table. “Of course, I’m asking this as just a favor. I wouldn’t want to mention all the Monks of Ai’brone have done for you over the years… It’s just a large event and a name like yours would help put people in the seats.”

“Who’d you say was in this thing?” He was getting aggravated.

The monk lifted a piece of paper and read from the list, “A man called Kadius, Chidori Draconid, Amoroth Celbring, and Luke Orellius - whom you would be fighting with.”

“No wonder you need me!” Thoracis exclaimed. “I’ve only ever heard of one of those people. And who is Luke Orellius? I am supposed to just take this kid into battle with me?”

“He’s a young man with some ability in ice magic, as you once were. I thought perhaps you could teach him a thing or two.”

“So I’m supposed to coach him? Show up and help him beat the other ones?”

The monk smiled. He knew he had him now. “Of course not. You will have to fight. The others have partners too.” Thoracis’ look asked an unspoken “who?” that the monk was waiting for. “Perhaps some names you’re more familiar with.” He looked at the paper again as if he actually had to read them, “Luc Kraus, Seth Dahlios, Damon Kaosi.”

Thoracis rose from the table and moved for the door.

“So?” The monk asked behind him.

“I’ll be there.” Thoracis knew the monk had known that from the beginning though.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

“And now introducing to the Citadel, the team of Damon Kaosi and Kadius!”

Thoracis had approached from the other end of the arena. He understood that he was supposed to meet with his partner in a designated area, but he had every intention of scouting the competition first. There were two who made there way into the fighting pit now. The announcer said Kadius and Damon Kaosi, but Thoracis saw a larger man in a yakata and hakama pants, a samurai apparently, though he didn’t have a complete daisho; just a katana. Accompanying him was a younger boy. Neither of them looked like Damon Kaosi. Lying scoundrel of a monk! Thoracis thought to himself. Let’s see how he deals with me not fighting in his stupid fight!

Just as Thoracis turned to leave a teenage boy was racing down the inner corridor with a vendor cart, screaming about how he was going to be kicked out of the merchant’s guild for being late. Thoracis leapt back to avoid his leg being taken out from the cart and he stumbled a few feet before regaining his composure.

“Oh and what a surprise! Another of out competitors has unexpectedly arrived early. What a crowd pleaser! Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for Thoracis Rakarth!”

Thoracis looked up with dread to see that he had stumbled some feet out into the battle arena. All around him now the fans were cheering wildly, many giving him a standing ovation. Damnit, no getting out of this mess now. Maybe the others will still show up… he thought hopefully. As he walked further into the arena he waved humbly to the crowd, trying to hide his displeasure at the unfortunate turn of events. In one of the boxes for high paying customers Thoracis could see the monk who had tricked him into being here, grinning from ear to ear. If Thoracis didn’t know any better he’d think that incident with the cart could have been set up…

Ghost
06-26-06, 10:26 PM
Luke silently opened the door to his room on the second floor of the inn. He tip-toed to the top of the stairs and down them to the lobby on the first floor. It was still fairly dark outside, the annoying sun had not yet fully risen. It would be almost an hour before the owners of the inn would wake and prepare to collect their fee from the thief for his two-night stay at their so called "Excellent" inn. Luke laughed at the thought of them waking in a while only to find his room empty save for the note on his bed that he had scribed just before leaving that morning. It read: "Thank you loads for the room. The food was delicious and I shall be sure to visit again." Luke slid open the door quietly and slipped outside, not bothering to shut the door again behind him.

Luke was just passing through, he was always just passing through. Somehow he managed to survive on stiffing people and taking whatever he could. He looked in his bag, found that it was almost completely drained of silver, and decided to go make his morning rounds. He thought, "Perhaps I will be lucky enough to find some poor bloke who just got his paycheck." The thief smiled at the thought. It would be a few minutes until the sun rose and the people started waking so Luke would wait until the streets had filled. He liked it when people gathered. Crowds were always easy pickings. He walked around until he stumbled onto his first of the day. A small group of three men standing around chatting about something. "I shall have a closer look," Luke mused to himself. If he could hear what they were saying he could use that as an opening. He leaned against a wall some feet away from the men. He listened closely.

"Right. If we could join up for that, I fancy we could make a big load in prize money." The man had a harsh voice.

A second man chimed, "Yes, well it says here you gotta have some skill. I doubt if any of us are even good enough to get in the thing."

The first voice, "Aww, shut up ya' fool. I could take any of the scrappy lot that go into that place with 'un hand tied behind me back." All three of the men laughed. Luke cocked his head to the side to get a better look. The men were leaving. One of the men threw a piece of paper and it fell to the ground. Luke stepped over to the paper and examined it. It was an ad for a fight. A big one it looked like. It said it was going to be a team fight. Luke looked up from the paper. "A team fight...hmm," Luke had never really teamed up with anyone before. "What the hell, I’ll try anything once. Besides, I could really use the money if there is a prize for the winner." Luke looked at the parchment once more. "The Citadel." Luke dropped the paper and it fell slowly to the ground. "Looks like I know where I’m headed...for once."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That had been two weeks ago. Luke had made his way to The Citadel and signed himself up a few days after he found the flier. He had been staying there ever since he had signed himself up. He found it quite comfortable there. Luke slept the day that the fight was going to begin. He heard a few names called out by an announcer. He sat up, "I guess I should get down there." Luke found out that he would be partnering with a man named Rakarth, Thoracis. A monk of the citadel had told him of his team. Luke said to the man. "Sounds good." When the monk tried to tell Luke of the teams that he would be facing, Luke simply said, "I'm sorry, but I don't care who I'm facing."

Luke stepped out into a short passage that led into the arena. He heard the voice of the announcer booming, "Kadius and Damon Kaosi" and "Thoracis Rakarth." Luke thought, "That'll be my guy. I better get out there." He stretched out his arms and legs and hopped up and down a few times. He slipped his rapier from its sheath and put it back, getting it ready. "Showtime." Luke stepped out of the corridor into the noisy arena. He saw a man standing near him who seemed like he didn't want to be here at all. Luke said, "I assume you're Thoracis. Luke's my name." He looked to the other side of the arena and spotted a boy in his teens and samurai standing together. Luke raised one eyebrow. "Wow, they went all out for this one."

Cyrus the virus
06-27-06, 12:06 AM
The rising voices of the audience tickling Luc's guts, and he had to take steady breaths to keep himself from shivering. Probably two thousand people were in the Citadel on this day, in a great center arena much akin to the primitive colisseums of Corone's past, before the Citadel had even existed. Luc was looking over them from the corner of the stands, arms crossed and eyes focused on the area below. All he could see was sand, a very typical setting for a straight battle. Wind would be his best ally, should he indeed decide to descend into the pit.

The mage vaguely recalled a battle from his past, with a man whose name he could not remember. Luc had been split by a sword then, in an arena very similar to this one, though with many less spectators to motivate him. That was one of the two times the mage could recall being defeated by a sword, and of course the other event was with Dan's Rotslayer. He'd already redeemed himself for that, burying the huge juggernaut under several tons of dirt, mud, and corpses.

The first team was announced. Damon Kaosi sounded familiar, but again Luc's weak memory prevented him from pinpointing where the name lay in his mind. The time was coming for him to meet up with Amoroth, who was likely somewhere near the entrance to the Citadel by now. Luc sifted through the crowd and up to the main hallway, stepping lightly through the marble halls to reach the front desk.

"Mister Kraus," said a monk who sat behind the desk. "You'll be introduced soon, where is your partner?"

"Running late I suppose," Luc responded with a sigh, turning to face him. "Tell me, why did I sign up for this?"

The monk looked perplexed, and took some time to think before answering. "Sir, you've been here many times. I haven't spoken to you much, and I am positive you cannot remember my face..." Luc felt a little bit bad at this, and moved to apologize when the man cut him off. "No, it's alright. It is not my job to be your friend. But I get the same impression every time, whether you win or lose. It's the pride of battle, the joy of using your magic to it's full power without having to hold back for fear of hurting someone.

"Every time you are healed, mister Kraus, we are thankful you came. You are entertaining to watch, sir, greatly so. It makes the job easier to see magic in play in a safe environment such as the Citadel. Today there are many people who want to see the same thing. With you and mister Rakarth present, maybe even mister Dahlios, they will surely enjoy the show."

Luc took it all in, envisioning the crowd's response as he did battle with Thoracis, a man who he'd heard tales of over the years, but never met. In retrospect, it seemed unusual that he'd never met a man with magic rumored to rival his own. Imagine the fame, the glory, in besting a man with that kind of reputation...

He heard the crowd roar again in anticipation, and this time it was all for him. At least it felt that way. Luc's chest puffed out and his eyes opened wide, and a universe of spells exposed themselves to him as the thrill of battle once again flowed through Luc's viens. Battle Luc was born anew, a truly fearsome crafter of magic.

His emerald eyes focused on the monk, who saw the fierceness in them now. Without a word, Luc made his way to the arena once more, to the very top of the stairs he and Amoroth were to descend. They were going to be introduced momentarily, and Luc had all confidence his partner would soon be along.

"Introducing next," boomed the voice of the arena's announcer, "Luc Kraus and Amoroth Celbring!"

Our hellos can wait until we're in the pit, Luc thought, thinking of Amoroth. All I need to do is win this battle, and I may be the greatest wizard this world has ever known.

What a title it would be.

The Bard
06-29-06, 01:43 AM
Amoroth had been running…well sprinting to say the least. He had gotten a note two hours ago telling him to go to the Arena A.S.A.P but Amoroth waited for a an hour for rest but then reading the note again realized it was more important than he thought. What stood out most to him was the name Luc Kraus, which as of now was Amoroths most trusted friend.

After a good 45 minutes of run, walk, rest, run, walk, rest Amoroth finally came upon the arena, with a huge line in front of him of at least 60 people. Amoroth felt his gut drop to the floor, a huge crowd meant to cast magic to fight he would have to sing and play, and Amoroth hated huge crowds, he was used to crowds of 20 or 30 but 60 was just a small portion of what was going to be in the arena. Amoroth was sweating uncontrollably and his legs were shaking, he took a few steps back and thought about what Luc had done for him. Even though Amoroth had saved Luc in return of Luc saving him Amoroth still felt he owed him a favor. But this wasn’t for Luc it was for the little girl, for if Luc hadn’t been there her life would also be taken. Amoroth skidded past the people and went to the monk at the front desk.

“Ahh” said the monk rubbing his chin with a slight twinkle in his eye. “You’re the one they call Amoroth, I herd you also dabble in the ways of magic it will be interesting to see you with my favorite fighter Luc, you know your lucky to be with him.” With those words Amoroth felt lifted and more stress was hauled of him like weight off a scale. “But if I were you.” He said with a big smile, “I would get my ass in that stadium right now.” And on that note Amoroth recognized his name on the loud speaker and was off to the gates which lead to the arena. The huge gears cranked as the rusty Iron Gate opened to the field. Checking the strings on his lute on making his sword came out of its sheath quickly, looking into the reflection of the blade while squinting Amoroth fixed his two bangs that hanged down and walked out. Marveled at what he saw was a Samurai and a teenager on one side and on the other someone that looked familiar to Amoroth but was unclear at the moment, next to him was a thief looking character. Finally next to Amoroth what he saw as the greatest wizard the world has ever known. Nodding towards Luc, Amoroth looked at the crowd roar an cheer and actually thought to himself that he had put himself in a bad position. Turing to gaze at the locked gate, Amoroth doubted that the people who controlled it would show him any symphony and neither would his enemies.

Dissinger
06-29-06, 09:49 PM
Seth sat nonchalantly on a bench. He wasn't anxious to view his opponents, he wasn't as absurd as to try and assume there was something greater for his reasoning for being here. He was there, for the sole purpose of having a good fight. He cared not how dirty or clean it got, so long as it was good. It was because of the other competitors that he truly came really.

As he looked carelessly at his partner he sighed as he shifted on the bench, having sat there long before the man named Chadori had entered. He had brought a friend, a female companion, and Seth knew better than to interrupt anything between a man and his beloved. He had already ruined a relationship for the sake of his petty motives, he didn't feel like wrecking another.

His boots touched the ground finally as he got up slowly. Pulling his gauntlets a bit tighter about his hands he smirked as he reached up and took off his cloak. There would be no use for such trappings, and trappings they were. Surely anyone worth their salt would not be so garishly decorated. To wear a cloak was to invite someone to use it against him, and that he couldn’t afford. So he stood in his leather vest and shirt, the patchwork clothing seeming to betray the power that even now coursed through his veins. It called to him, sang to him sweet lullabies of destruction and damnation.

He had come really to see the other great warriors to enter the arena. It was more for his own personal interest, for he had come close to rubbing elbows with them on numerous occasions, and had even with one or two. Luc Kraus the Geomancer had been a fight while drunk, and Damon Kaosi he hadn't fought since the Theater of War opened the first time. He had come and gone many times from those hallowed halls, before he cut himself off, finding that his blood thirst no longer ran so deep. Not since the fight with Letho anyways.

He cleared his throat before he spoke, his voice calm and relaxed, there was no hurry to die today, "I got one word of advice, don't get in my way and I'll do my best to watch your back. Keep getting in my way, and I can't guarantee what happens out there." The words were merely statements, no pride, no arrogance in them. It had been a long time since he had done an extravagant fight like this, not since the Clash of Titans fight that had featured the vampiric dragon that now formed the dagger on his right.

Thinking about the daggers he looked down as he saw the twin prevalida blades, long since accustomed to his hands, he plucked them from their holsters before he twirled them experimentally, the daggers coming to life in his fingers. Twirling about fingers before coming to a smooth stop in his hands he sheathed them once more before he said, "Yeah, that'll do, let's not keep them waiting shall we?"

With that said he pushed open the door looking back at the kid only a moment. Moving down the hallways the crowd seemed to be cheering loudly as the announcer spoke out loud, "Making their way arena side now, the final team, Seth Dahlios and Chadori Draconid!"

Making his way out he saw the others lined up before his eyes locked on a boy. He didn't know why, but that boy felt familiar, and as he scanned about for the green skinned elf that had been the source of much joy and frustration he frowned as he muttered to himself, "Well now, hiding somewhere are we?"

His eyes once again focused on the boy intently, something about him seemed off, and he couldn't figure it out. As he waited at the entrance for Chadori he looked at the next team, Thoracis Rakarth, easily identifiable by his porcelain mask was present indeed, and the staff he was holding looked ready to sprout the infamous ice blades at a whim. He knew that if he was to stand a chance, the ice mage had to go down quick. Mentally preparing himself for the fight ahead he glossed over the other no names on his way right to Luc Kraus.

Luc seemed as ready to impress as ever. While Seth could see the look of confidence in his eyes he didn't bother tagging the geomancer as a threat. Luc could be angered quickly, provoked to do something rash and off’ed in an instant. He just had to find the right leverage, and push for all he had. As he moved about the arena he counted the no names once more before he frowned, there was too many new comers, and not enough vets.

Focusing once more on the boy who gave off the distressing feeling he narrowed his eyes. There was no way that was Kaosi, he was the wrong race first, and second, he was the wrong skin tone. Lastly, Damon had a bit more of a mature air than this brat seemed to show, and so he merely waited as he looked about once more. No, Damon was here, he was just missing something, and he had to figure it out fast, or he was going to be in trouble...

Chidori Draconid
06-30-06, 02:53 AM
Avakra rested her head on Chidori’s shoulder. The two deities were sitting atop the flat roof of Nu Gua’s Ethiopia Estate, their current home. The Raiaeran sunset was beautiful from here, where the towering crystalline palace of Velice Arta reflected the orange sun to the point that it seemed like there were two suns in the sky. Even after the sun was well beyond the horizon the palace would still catch its rays and provide light for as long as an hour. Avakra liked it here, and Chidori would often find her up here after long days. The majority of his days were spent mostly with his father, God of Dragons, who would take him out to map dragon liars, spar, or pick herbs for alchemy experiments.

It was fun hanging out with his father for he was a nice break from the estrogen filled household. But no matter what the two did during the day Chidori made it his mission to get here before the sunset to start the evening with Avakra. There was no verbal agreement between the two of them. Chidori considered it a silent promise. In addition today was a special day because he had been invited to participate in a match at the Citadel of Corone. He had never been to the Citedel before. In fact he had never set foot on the island continent of Corone. It was absolutely necessary to have Avakra by his side as a tour guide, and as his only supporter.

A moment went by in silence, too long a moment. “Is there something wrong?” Avakra asked.
Chidori had waited far too long. Perhaps he feared her answer. “I’ve been invited to a battle at the Citadel.”
“Really,” Avakra’s head lifted from his shoulder. That was a bad sign, wasn’t it? “Who invited you.?”
“A monk I met today at one of the port towns. We had a good conversation and before leaving he handed me this.” It was a small slip of paper with eight names on it, one of which being his own. Avakra gasped at some, and tilted her head at others. “The strangest part about it is my name was already on that slip… so… will you go with me?”
“I’d love to. Just allow me to contact Kyrol to let him know I can’t tutor his son tomorrow.” She then turned to Chidori with a kind smile and placed her soft hand on his cheek. “And just so you know I wouldn’t mind going anywhere with you.”
The two kissed, and headed downstairs for dinner.

The next day rumors began to spread across the Corone countryside about a young couple that simply walked out of the ocean and onto the beach completely dry and full of breath with complete disregard for the waves and current. Chidori and Avakra couldn’t help but chuckle hearing this as they were just outside the Citadel walls. The rumor had spread faster than them, but one thing was for sure. Avakra was certainly not Am’aleh, the local deity of the sea, though she probably wished she were. It was indeed by her hand that the two of them made it to Corone so fast by riding the currents of the ocean, but it was a simple parlor trick to most expert magicians and sorcerers.

The mood became overwhelmingly sober as they entered the Citadel and headed towards the arena in which Chidori was to fight.
Avakra grabbed Chidori’s hand. “Don’t expose your blade immediately.” She said as the hiss of the distant arena audience could be heard.
Avakra tightened her grip. “You don’t have to raise your palm to aim with your abilities.” She said as the hiss of the distant audience became a dull rumble. The announcer could be heard now.
Chidori felt pain as Avakra squeezed even tighter. “There are plenty of warnings of magic. Figure out what they are and keep them in mind.” She said as the roar of the crowd was so great that they could feel the vibrations in their feet.

Avakra was scared for him. Chidori couldn’t see the logic behind her fear. She wasn’t afraid for him when he had entered the Ethiopia Estate while it was taken over by eight immortals. His life was truly in danger then, but now he was under the protection of monks that could revive him the very moment he fell dead. And yet she was afraid for him now? Chidori interjected before she could say anything else.
“You’ve missed one thing.” He said as they entered the wing where his partner, Seth Dalhios awaited. “You’ve missed the most important thing. My attire. The embroidery and the cane will make me look like some pampered aristocrat, so I’m going to be the primary target. That’s a good thing though. I’ll be back here with you in no time.” A subtle reminder that he wouldn’t die.
With that Avakra released her vice grip and dropped her hands to her side.
She took a deep breath and said, “Good luck. I’ll be in the stands.”

The young deity then turned to hear words of wisdom from his partner, and then it was off into the arena as the announcer introduced them. Chidori gave the crowd a courteous smile and a casual wave as a simple sign of gratitude for cheering for him, although it probably wasn’t him they were cheering for. It was probably his battle hardened partner… or mentor… or whatever. He simply wanted them to have a lasting memory of him as probably the only one of the warriors to have the courtesy to wave. Chidori then stood side by side with Seth as they both surveyed their opponents. His cane would be put to use as a jo staff, so he held it as such, elevated in his right arm instead of sticking into the ground. The young deity knew none of these warriors, which probably demonstrated how new he was to this world.

Kadius
07-11-06, 11:13 AM
Kadius casts his ULTIMATE PERECT EXPERT GEOMANCER POWERS AND THROWS A MASSIVE TORNADO AT EVERYONE, KILLING THEM ALL....YES EVEN LACROSSE! CUZ HE IS PERFECT AT GEOMANCY AND OWNS EVERYONES SOUL.......WITH SOULFIRE! CUZ HE IS GOING TO PLAY HIS WARLOCK ON WoW!!!!!!! later noobs!

Kadius
07-11-06, 11:16 AM
ok ill post soon, sorry for they delay. im taking a trip to umm antarticda i cant spell wtf who cares....lts learn to seal..... but yeah ill be on that post soon im making it good so it should be done soon

-yours truly, kadius (the expert samurai)

p.s my guy has an instant decapitating strike....so i think gonna win.. oh and can a mod please bump me to like lvl 11 or something i wanna be like high lvl and pwn up some noobs....owndizzled.....well my warlock calls...

Kadius
07-11-06, 11:17 AM
triple post!!!!!!!!! omfg thats crazy

Kadius
07-11-06, 11:18 AM
I mean, am i right? triple post? i mean what is it? whats with it? hmm? am i right?

oh and owned again you know what this is right? 1........2.........3.....and oh yes...........4 POSTS AT ONCE! OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG (thats what i say when i get killed in CS) rofl rofl rofl (thats what i say when im on althanas) owned.....

Letho
09-24-06, 10:44 AM
This thread has been closed due to inactivity and moved to the Archives. If you wish to reactivate this thread, please PM me or one of the administrators.