PDA

View Full Version : Sorry for the slowdown.

Winterhair
06-17-08, 06:00 PM
I've been busy lately juggling a couple other things, like some last tests at school and trying to keep my minions satisfied. Pitiful, I know. I'll try to post as much as I can though, and take some time to do some good ones. Just if I don't post in a day or so afterwards, don't be surprised: I will, just taking my time.

Right. Onwards.

Breaker
06-17-08, 06:18 PM
Post in the cry of the kelpite, biyatch. Nownownow.

Veatrix
06-17-08, 09:18 PM
Post, luv, dammit!

But yes... sometimes life sucks. Which is why we end up living a lot of it on here. :)

The Bloody Son
06-17-08, 09:23 PM
All I hear is F E A R and E X C U S E S, Nancy!

Get back in that Arena! ;D Lawls.

Winterhair
06-18-08, 08:38 AM
Alright, at the moment I'm at the library with nothing to do on my laptop, FOR ONCE xD. So, I am going to be catching up on posting, I hope. Apologies for the delay.

Nautilus
06-18-08, 10:18 AM
You needn't be apolomogising (although it's cool of you to be courteous), though it's not like you're up and gone for a month(+) at a time. We all understand that exams and minion satisfaction and other such activities are much more important than lollygagging here on Althanas.

...Right? xP

Eh, I'm gonna go reply to our battle with mushrooms now.

Winterhair
06-18-08, 10:49 AM
Dammit/Yesssssss. More for me to respond to. xD

Canen Darkflight
06-18-08, 12:11 PM
Know how you feel buddy. Just spent the past five days cold turkey (as possible) from Althanas. Not because I was busy revising, simply because if I got back into it I would be sitting in my exams plotting my next post.

It's baaadddd for you.

Mithra Reborn
06-18-08, 12:30 PM
oi man, i just finished with exams friday. because of them i basically had to completely leave althanas(like, COMPLETELY) for a few weeks. which sucked. like, majorly. so don't worry, and hang in there ^^ every exam week ends eventually...and if they don't, then my grades are screwed XD

The Bloody Son
06-18-08, 01:06 PM
Man, I feel old suddenly. Lolol....

Winterhair
06-18-08, 01:52 PM
Ah, I think I only have one more exam tomorrow and then I'm set. For the moment, I'm all caught up with posts. You guys CAN take your time, you know....>.> Lol.

The Bloody Son
06-19-08, 09:41 AM
You'd Better! >;D

Winterhair
06-19-08, 02:23 PM
EXAMS OVER.
I'm back to post-whoring.
Mwahahaha.