PDA

View Full Version : Violence solved this issue

Kadius
06-26-06, 06:32 PM
"Where are you taking me. I thought you said we would be there soon." Kadius said as he gazed at the man who continued to walk forward into the desolate wasteland. The man stopped, he turned and faced the samurai. He had scars along his face and he looked very gruesome. Beads of sweat ran down the mans face and were stopped by the black bandana that covered his nose and mouth. the only physical features visible on the man were his eyes, blood red eyes. As the two made their way to the tribal camp somewhere in Nirrakal. Kadius was asked to help with the problem the tribe has been facing for years. There was one slight catch, they wouldn't tell him what the problem was. "We there yet?" Kadius said as he sighed and shrugged his shoulders. "Come on!" the man howled as he continued on. Kadius gave a dirty grin towards the man and gazed at the sun.

It was hotter than Kadius had ever experienced. He felt sick,hungry,and light headed. He hoped that the camp was near so he could get a drink and some rest. The sun was making is set, and soon night would come. Kadius could only hope time would speed forward.

As the sun had finally set and the moon was rising, the man stopped in his tracks. He began to twitch and make horrifying yelps. He began to cry in agony and his skin turned veiny,rough,and dry. Blood began to spill from the man's body as he fell to the soft sand. Kadius didn't know what to do. He watched as blood drained from the man's eyes,ears,mouth. He rolled the man over only to see that he had changed into some monster. The man had sharp white teeth,Blood cracked white eyes. His fingers had massive claws extending from his nails. With blood spilled everywhere the man quickly rose to his feet and grabbed Kadius. Began ripping at the samurai's clothing and trying to bite him. Kadius continued to resist the man's bite and kicked him off.

"Hey what the hell are you thinking" Kadius yelled as he unsheathed his katana. The abomination charged the samurai once more, Kadius did the same. The two collided into each other and stopped. Kadius stood with his katana clenched tightly, the monster however had been cut into two. his body lay in ruins on the dark, desert sand. He gazed down at the small dimmly lit camp hoping for answers. He couldn't believe his eye's. Hundreds of the beasts were stalking the camp pillaging and tearing down anything in thier path. Kadius wondered Where is everyone? Am I the actual only normal being in this place? He dashed towards the town making sure not to be seen. "I should have never gotten myself into this"

((solo))

Kadius
06-27-06, 07:08 PM
"Sir! Help me, they are all over the place. Please hel..." The man cut his words short as one of the vile creatures latched onto his body, knocking him to the ground. Kadius dashed forward to the man and withdrew his katana. In one furious strike he stabbed the beast through the chest. "Here" Kadius said as he lifted the man to his feet. "Come with me." Kadius said as he gazed around for the best spot to hide. He noticed a small shadowed area between two huts. He thought he would have a moment there.

As he grabbed the man's hand he dashed for the shadowed area. Once there the man blurted out loudly "This isn't good enough, they will find us here. I'll take you to a spot where we all go on nights like these." The man said as he began to make his way to the to a large dune. Once on top of the massive dune he began to dig and wipe sand away in one spot. Soon a wooden door was revealed. "In here" The man said as he climbed down into the hole. Kadius followed closely.

Once inside, Kadius could not believe his eyes. An underground city, Hundreds of people, shops,homes, everything was here. The man beckoned him over as he made his way down the crowded streets. "Here's my shop" The man said as he opened the creaky door. Kadius assumed this man was a glass maker. Large amounts of glassware sat atop shelves and tables. Weapons,Pots,Vases,anything you could imagine.

"As you can see, im a glass crafter." The man said as he pulled a chair from one of the dusty tables.

"So what is this place? Why was I called here? What are those things?" Kadius said, he had plenty of questions. At this point, nothing made sense. The man cleared his throat and began to speak. "We are a nation under constant stress. Every night we face this, so we have built this underground city as refuge for when the attacks are made. We still have our camps above ground to grow crops. The city is run by two brothers, the Nikivin brothers. One does want his people to strive and do well. The other.." The man said, as a frown of disapproval came upon his face. "The other wants total control, he wants to be the only ruler and share no power, not even with his own brother. Serinal was his name. Now about those creatures.." Kadius leaned closer, this was the part he wanted to know. "Those things started appearing when Serinal was exiled from the government. He began ranting about how wanted total control. A few people began to follow him and believe in his political views. The rest still stand with Javien, our rightful leader."

Kadius spoke up, "So where is Serinal now?" Kadius said as he gazed around at the fabulous glassware.

"No one knows, some say he is up to this war against the creatures. Some say he started it and he is their maker. But one question remains, how did he do it? That is the one thing stopping that rumor from becoming a fact. He had never shown any magical skill and seemed to be a normal being. But the reason you are here is simple. Javien called you to assemble a small army to fight the beasts back and find their leader. He wants you to be the commander, the leader, the one who lifts our spirits in the name of battle. You, Kadius, must rally us together and slay the leader of these beast so we can continue on with our lives."

"Damn, I go from being a normal everyday samurai to being the general of this tribe's army. Well what the hell, sounds like fun. Those things are a blast killing anyway. I'll do what I can." The man rose from his seat and strutted into another room. calling out he said, "And I shall do what I can to help you. Now Javien came to me when he wanted this crafted for you." The man said as he returned the room holding a massive glass sword. The blade glinted in the light and it was a fine weapon indeed.

"Glass....You expect me to go out there and fight these things with a glass sword? Your out of your mind."

The man chuckled. "We have been in the glass making business for years, and trust me my friend. this is no ordinary glass. It’s a very durable and strong glass. And it is yours. A gift from Javien." The man said as he placed the sword into the hands of the samurai. "Hell yeah!" Kadius said as he gave a mighty test swing with the blade. He looked at the man and simply replied, "Lets rock and roll"

The man smiled, pleased the samurai approved of his new blade. "Follow me, Javien would like to have a word with you."