PDA

View Full Version : Hi?

Calling Away, Come Away
06-22-08, 11:52 AM
Yeah, I guess I'm new here. What's up guys? I'm still working on my characters, but I'll probably post the profile in the next few days.

Raelyse
06-22-08, 11:59 AM
Welcome to Althanas!

Your characters look interesting from what little you have written. I'll look forward to seeing your character sheet.

Winterhair
06-22-08, 02:02 PM
Welcome to Althanas, where the flowers grow and cities burn. I hope you enjoy your stay without being consumed. :) Better yet, become consumed.

Skie and Avery
06-22-08, 04:55 PM
I look forward to seeing your avatar, which will tell me all I need to know about you.

I mean welcome to Althanas!

Raimeiken
06-24-08, 01:39 AM
Hello~

I shall now call you Caca until you tell us your real (online) name. I hope you don't mind. ^^

AdventWings
06-24-08, 04:23 AM
Hi and welcome to Althanas, er... Can I call you Caca as well? ^_^;

We hope you enjoy your stay here! And, no, you're not going to get my usual spiel until you make a longer intro. ;)

Lakin_of_DpN
06-24-08, 05:21 AM
Schizophrenic?

Hiya, can't wait see how you play him/her out.

Ataraxis
06-24-08, 08:44 AM
I'd rather not call you Caca, because it's meaning in french is particularly shitty.

I shall hereupon refer to you as Doodie.

In all seriousness, welcome to Francisco Franco's hidden garden!

Winterhair
06-24-08, 09:55 AM
I shall refer to him as Trans. Why, well, that should be obvious. :) Seriously though, I'm intrigued by your character, just by reading the side thingy. Cannot wait till you post the profile up.

Caden Law
06-24-08, 02:54 PM
I'll just call it Harry. D:

Nautilus
06-24-08, 03:23 PM
What about Bob? Bob is allus a nice name to fall back on.

Hi Bob, welcome to Althanas. Like the others here, I too have noticed your character bar and have deem'd it Groovy, and look forward to seeing the character sheet!

Max Dirks
06-24-08, 03:42 PM
Your characters look interesting from what little you have written. I'll look forward to seeing your character sheet.Thats because the character is a female!

Welcome to Althanas!

Calling Away, Come Away
06-24-08, 09:08 PM
Jeez, y'all seem to be under the impression that I had just one character planned... Anyway, my profile's up. Zook brought me here and helped me out with it, so he says it wouldn't be appropriate for him to approve my character. Looking around, I guess Witchblade is the only other mod in CharOp?

Anyway, my name's Sarah, and I'm an old friend of Zook's from our days on the Rosc Boards' NeoRhydin, and their affiliate the ChaosRPG forum.

Aiko
06-24-08, 09:09 PM
I must say, your profile is wonderful, and I look forward to working with you under my many guises after you get approved.

I hereby award you the penthouse suite on the top floor of the hotel, it comes with your own personal housekeeper, and a fully stocked fully functional bar. You have your own private pool to do with as you please. Mail gets delivered to your door every day promptly at three in the afternoon.

Raimeiken
06-29-08, 09:09 PM
Hi, Sarah! ^^

I hope you enjoy your time among the crazy and insane here. Although, someone with a mind bordering on the sane side of things is also welcomed. ^^;

Winterhair
06-30-08, 01:17 AM
Pssfh. Who needs sanity? Not I.