PDA

View Full Version : Did I get sucked into a black hole?

Mathias
06-23-08, 07:23 PM
The answer is yes. Yes I did.

I apologize for just completely falling off Althanas a few months back without even a word, neglecting my mod duties and posting obligations. My senior paper had been overdue for several days, and my English teacher kept having me fix and rewrite it until she'd accept it. Then, the rest of school caught up with me and I had to stop slacking so I could actually pass my math classes and shit.

The good news is, is that I'm now graduated out of High School.
The other good news, is that I'm back now.

Hi, everybody.

Winterhair
06-23-08, 07:30 PM
Welcome back, Mathias, although I don't believe you know me. Blegh. In any case, it'll be nice to have another active member around.

AdventWings
06-23-08, 08:54 PM
You had me worried that you were stuck down a sewer or somewhere. Glad to have you back, Mathias! :D

Well, enjoy your time as a regular user. I hope you have fun getting back into the swing of things!

And a last word of advice: University gets even uglier if you neglect your duties... *Shudder*

Artifex Felicis
06-23-08, 10:43 PM
Holy crap I wasn't the only one!

Welcome back mate.

grim137
06-23-08, 11:04 PM
There's a face I didn't expect to ever see again. Welcome back, the return of you and Artifex almost makes me want to become somewhat active again.

Veatrix
06-24-08, 01:22 AM
There's a face I didn't expect to ever see again. Welcome back, the return of you and Artifex almost makes me want to become somewhat active again.

Just do it.

[insert swoosh here]

Raimeiken
06-24-08, 01:29 AM
Welcome back, Mathias-san!

Well, you don't know me, but a welcome back all the same. ^^;

Tainted Bushido
06-24-08, 01:32 AM
Welcome back my little sexy beast...

Take it from the resident Hex Magi, you're welcome here anytime...

Just watch the mattresses, kinda lumpy...

Mathias
06-24-08, 01:48 AM
Thanks for the welcomes, everyone. =)

And Pat. You're lumpy. From all the mackin' I did on your booty last night. Har har.