PDA

View Full Version : Howdy!

Silverspine
06-25-08, 12:21 AM
Hello to you, good sirs and ma'ams of Althanas! I'm not new to the idea of RPing so much as new to RPs of the fantasy-sort - recently, my old RPG homestead closed down, leaving a serious void in my life. At the recommendation of some friends, I decided to poke around here and see if Althanas can fill the dark and lonely hole in my soul, reserved for RPG good tiems.

Can't wait to get started... there's a whole boatload of neat characters and excellent writers roaming these parts, it seems.

Veatrix
06-25-08, 12:28 AM
Iron Man FTW.

Welcome.

AdventWings
06-25-08, 12:34 AM
Iron Man FTW x2. ;)

Welcome to Althanas! I'd give you my usual spiel, but I'm afraid my teeth aren't strong enough to bite through your metal hide. :(

*Demands that you at least take off your leg armor*

Lakin_of_DpN
06-25-08, 01:15 AM
Hiya, good luck with filling the void.

Caden Law
06-25-08, 01:39 AM
Hello to you, good sirs and ma'ams of Althanas! I'm not new to the idea of RPing so much as new to RPs of the fantasy-sort - recently, my old RPG homestead closed down, leaving a serious void in my life. At the recommendation of some friends, I decided to poke around here and see if Althanas can fill the dark and lonely hole in my soul, reserved for RPG good tiems.

Can't wait to get started... there's a whole boatload of neat characters and excellent writers roaming these parts, it seems.
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNN.

n.

sup. D:

L.D.
06-25-08, 02:31 AM
Hoshit is that... it is. Welcome to the fray.

... we're taking over Bahahahahahaaa~

Flames of Hyperion
06-25-08, 02:49 AM
*Blinks*

Hello there and welcome ^^.

Tainted Bushido
06-25-08, 02:49 AM
Welcome, watch your step, might step in the last battered corpse ;)

If youc an handle a little insanity, welcome to your home away from home.

Nautilus
06-25-08, 11:50 AM
*yodles a greetink*

:P

Raelyse
06-25-08, 12:10 PM
Hey, welcome to Althanas.

Just out of curiosity, who are these friends who pointed you this way? Are they members and how did they find us?

Bloodrose
06-25-08, 12:34 PM
Tony Stark built you in a cave! With a box of scraps!

I blame Caden for all of this... I have a sneaking suspicion that it's all his fault!

Welcome to Althanas.

Silverspine
06-25-08, 12:46 PM
Hey, welcome to Althanas.

Just out of curiosity, who are these friends who pointed you this way? Are they members and how did they find us?

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNN.

n.

sup. D:

*points* That guy, for one (yes, it is entirely his fault!)... and I'm sure I know at least three or four others that've posted in here. YOU SNEAKY BUGGERS, HOW LONG'VE YOU ALL BEEN HERE?

Flames of Hyperion
06-25-08, 12:56 PM
Long enough ^^.

It's fun here!

Alydia Ettermire
06-25-08, 01:53 PM
Ah, welcome. Caden brings in good people, from what I've seen so far.

Winterhair
06-25-08, 02:04 PM
Welcome to insanity. Hulk smash Iron Man. c:

L.D.
06-25-08, 02:07 PM
Oh, not very. Just got in last week, actually. Plink rather dragged me more than Sh33... uh... Caden. BUT YEAH HI.

We should totally make our own powergroup. Kekeke. Former MMMers unite.

Inkfinger
06-25-08, 03:03 PM
*points* That guy, for one (yes, it is entirely his fault!)... and I'm sure I know at least three or four others that've posted in here. YOU SNEAKY BUGGERS, HOW LONG'VE YOU ALL BEEN HERE?

Only since my flight crashed here! I'm still looking for the hot scotsmen though. D: GOOD TO SEE YOU HERE TOO~

Caden Law
06-25-08, 05:00 PM
Tony Stark built you in a cave! With a box of scraps!

I blame Caden for all of this... I have a sneaking suspicion that it's all his fault!

Welcome to Althanas.
...I have no idea what you're talking about. :3