PDA

View Full Version : new writer

Fenem Respice
06-25-08, 11:48 AM
Well, I’m new to the site and it said I had to post here first or something. I figure I’ll comply. My character is a lycanthrope, from an old line of Gothic decent. He trained in bushido and iado, so his skills are vast. His telekinesis makes him a formidable opponent to vampire and other mystical creatures alike.

Alydia Ettermire
06-25-08, 11:57 AM
Wow...I'm not even sure how you managed to post in here. PG archives must not be "no posting."

You should post your character sheet in this (http://althanas.com/world/forumdisplay.php?f=7) forum and you can find a general character sheet here (http://althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=1888). If you have any questions, you can find most of the answers here (http://althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=1896).

Fenem Respice
06-25-08, 12:22 PM
Right, sorry, I’m a little gun ho about this, thanks for the info.

Witchblade
06-25-08, 04:19 PM
Moved to The Introduction subforum in The Flying Stone Tavern!

No worries about posting in the wrong place and welcome to Althanas. ;)

Lakin_of_DpN
06-25-08, 04:25 PM
Welcome Fenem. I look forward to reading your work.

The Bloody Son
06-25-08, 07:01 PM
Bring the Pain, Lycan!

...er, wait. Lol.

Welcome to Althanas.

Nautilus
06-25-08, 07:15 PM
Yay werewolf!

Welcome to the board. :]

Winterhair
06-25-08, 08:47 PM
Welcome.
I would have a more dramatic introduction, but oh well. :) Glad to see a were around.

AdventWings
06-25-08, 09:23 PM
We have a PG called Respice Finem. I don't know if you're related to them or not. ;)

Welcome to Althanas!

Yayness for Bushido. It's spreading like a fun, new virus!

Fenem Respice
06-26-08, 08:27 AM
thanks all for making me feel welcome, and no, Fenem respice is latin for Consider the End. also, how do I go about posting with someone who doesn't live in the same time period as I do? Or is that not an isue, I couldn't find it in the FAQ. And I'm in a bit of writers block so, I need this to break it.

Alydia Ettermire
06-26-08, 08:44 AM
Time period, or time zone?

Because if it's time period as time on Althanas is concerned, that doesn't matter. We're all int the current period.

If it's time zone, then you post when you can, they post when they can, and that's how it works.

O_o

Fenem Respice
06-26-08, 08:50 AM
I meant tiem period, sorry if I wasn't clear, I mean Fenem's going through the whole demon war period and I just didn't know how he could interact with people that were not.

Fenem Respice
06-26-08, 08:52 AM
oh, I got it, I thought I had some freedom as far as when I could put my charictor.

Winterhair
06-26-08, 09:29 AM
Double-posting psycho bitch maniac.
:D
I meant that in the nicest way possible. By all means. Cuz I'm spethel ed.
Pretty much you have complete freedom here as long as you follow your character sheet and don't power play or bunny others without permission too much. If that happens, usually the other person is nice enough to let you know what your doing, but sometimes you can get real assholes around here...*ahem* Anyways, just let your character take his path and I'm sure we'll all get along just fine.

*mutters in the backround* Right.

Fenem Respice
06-26-08, 11:21 AM
so, how limited am I at using the history, I mean, can I say I'm one of the soldier sent to get information or whatever, or do I have to ask whatever queen or what?