PDA

View Full Version : Newbie of the now

Jenno
07-07-08, 01:20 PM
Howdy, I'm Jenno and I'm pleased to be joining Althanas.

I was more or less dragged here by Twill/Moonbird/Lavinia/Lilabelle, who spoke highly of this place and also persistently tried to make me join ¬¬.

Although, that being said, I do look forward to writing with new people, it's been a while since I've done such a thing. Its also been a while since I've been the Newbie on a site, so I'll have to try and get used to that. For a little while I'll most likely be too scared to write with anyone, but after a while I'll hit this place like a storm. In a nice way of course.

:)

Thank you and good night... or good evening if you're in my timezone.

~Jenno

Twill
07-07-08, 01:22 PM
Finally, Jenno. Took your time, m'dear! Now go make a character, chop chop pretty smartish too.

Nautilus
07-07-08, 02:11 PM
From one newbie to the next, welcome to the fray. ^^ The people here are usually quite awesome, as long as you have a blowtorch and maybe some catnip handy.

ZeroWrath
07-07-08, 02:19 PM
Welcome my fellow novice, I hope to par-take in story wrighting with you on some epic quest or maybe some witty banter on a beach, however you chose to do it im sure you will get along with the erm......wide variety...of people here. Welcome once more, and good luck with your postishnuss.

I like storms...

Tainted Bushido
07-07-08, 04:20 PM
Welcome to the site from one of its more veteran denizens, hope you enjoy your stay, and that you get your stories to come out as best as possible ;)

Artifex Felicis
07-07-08, 05:00 PM
Dear god I'm old. I don't know most of you!

And the one I do know I almost regret knowing!

Welcome to althanas. It's a little like crack. Cheap thrills, awesome, easy to get and addicting as all get out. PM a mod if you have any questions, or just ask them here. One of our older/other members can help.

Winterhair
07-07-08, 06:53 PM
Welcome, you.
Thats all I have to say without making you scream like a little girl.

Mithra Reborn
07-07-08, 07:18 PM
lawl, winter xD nah, we're all lovable at heart...but some like to express their love with biting...welcome to the world mate - where the sane are considered insane xD

Jenno
07-07-08, 07:25 PM
Welcome, you.
Thats all I have to say without making you scream like a little girl.

Now that would be a feat, I'd pay you if you could manage that...

First of all you'd have to solve the problem of my rather deep voice and then the whole screaming thing.

But thanks for the warm, and slightly chilled, welcomes. Twill's pestering me to develop a character, should be up in a day or two... hopefully.

Artifex Felicis
07-07-08, 07:28 PM
I personally can think of several ways, though they all boil down to hammers and crotches.

*chomp*

As well, don't try to hard to fit in. It's much easier to slide in slowly like goo.