PDA

View Full Version : Monolith Clearing?

The Bloody Son
07-10-08, 08:35 PM
The search only lead me to 4 posts that didn't help much, but from what I gathered - there was a battle and it was placed in the Crystal Ball about the Monolith Clearing...

Where is it located?
Region wise - so that I can begin a quest.

Max Dirks
07-10-08, 11:46 PM
It's in Lornius.

You can use this (http://www.althanas.com/world/faq.php?faq=althanasalmanac#faq_worldmap) map to locate Lornius and you can use this (http://img242.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lorniuszf1.gif) to find the Monolith Clearing.

The Bloody Son
07-11-08, 09:38 AM
Oh, awesome Max. Thanks!

That second map is a little harder to read. If you guys need a place to upload, I have an entire site that's available. ;0

The Bloody Son
07-11-08, 05:57 PM
There's no place to post on for Lornius?

A Nony Mouse
07-11-08, 06:09 PM
you'll find that a lot; just post in the closest thing.
most places don't have enough foot traffic to warrant there own forum.
judges won't dock you points for that, so don't worry :)

The Bloody Son
07-11-08, 06:16 PM
... What's the point in having an island if there isn't even a thread to post under for it? Lol.

Make one in Other Regions?

Zook Murnig
07-11-08, 06:34 PM
Or you could use Other Regions itself and use the thread title or an OOC tagged message to state that it's on Lornius.

The Bloody Son
07-12-08, 12:48 PM
Good deal.

So who in the world is giving XP and stuff?
They're slacking off...

Valanthe
07-12-08, 02:33 PM
Zook is the one that generally adds the XP and GP to player's accounts. At least currently he's the one that does generally. He might have a mammoth backlog of stuff to add.

Zook Murnig
07-12-08, 05:09 PM
I'm sorry, but where exactly am I behind? I'm failing to see any areas of my EXP mod duties that have been left undone.

Irene
07-12-08, 06:30 PM
Nothing personal, I was drawing conclusions from TBS's post. Sorry.

Winterhair
07-12-08, 11:05 PM
I'm sorry, but where exactly am I behind? I'm failing to see any areas of my EXP mod duties that have been left undone.

I think he means its because his and I's battle hasn't been judged yet, nor has it been claimed at this time. Just gotta be patient and continue questing/battling, it'll rack up with time. As for the Monolith Clearing, plan on going after that sword, eh?

Stonewall
07-14-08, 04:19 PM
I think he means its because his and I's battle hasn't been judged yet, nor has it been claimed at this time. Just gotta be patient and continue questing/battling, it'll rack up with time. As for the Monolith Clearing, plan on going after that sword, eh?

Yes the battle.

Yes to my quest / writing in Fallien.

And yes YES YES! n_N! for that sword.