PDA

View Full Version : Hello All!

Trizeran
07-13-08, 03:23 AM
Hey! Of course, im new. I will be able to start RPing soon (hopefully tomorrow). I guess i'll just put my rping style...and other randoms.

Well when I imagine myself RPing, I usually see myself with a partner. I find it strengthens the ability to build chemistry with others. Though it is relatively close to joining an RP with others, I find it better to do it with 2 people. It allows for building chemisty easier. If you are trying to become extremely familiar with 3 people at once...lets just say, I would rather not.

I like The Legend Of Zelda. Its the awesom-est game you can ever play. How do i know this? BECAUSE I said so. =D

Despite my 1st paragraph, I have only done that like...once. So I will glady join any thread if invited (granted I like it).

Arcanafang
07-13-08, 08:35 AM
hihi and welcome^^

hope you have fun and the like. Althanas is a really fun place if you treat it right. I have to agree that 2 person threads are the most fun. But I also enjoy a 3 and 4 person threads too.

Legend of Zelda's great^^ But I prefer Okami^^

Cash
07-13-08, 10:26 AM
Yeah, welcome, now bend over and take it like a man.

Trizeran
07-13-08, 10:35 AM
MeeP! Take...Wha? o.o

Maia
07-13-08, 11:10 AM
You don't want to know at all. At ALL!

Also, welcome to awesome.

Winterhair
07-13-08, 12:04 PM
*unzips pants* What Cash said.
Awesome's in the back. The toilet's right across from him/it.
Okami's pretty badass.
And welcome.
We're all pretty friendly here/you will be painfully raped.
Hope you have fun.

Mithra Reborn
07-13-08, 02:34 PM
DEL! *huggles* Thou hath been converted.

Now come on, its just anal rape. don't be such a baby XD

Trizeran
07-13-08, 06:47 PM
Oh boy... @.@ *closes eyes and goes to happy place* OOH! Its Link! =D

Arsène
07-13-08, 06:55 PM
Lets not make anal rape jokes until we are sure people are comfortable with them.

Although to be honest, who the hell is ever 100% comfortable with anal rape? So help me, if anyone mentions my name I will ban you all.

Paris
07-13-08, 07:13 PM
lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololol

Welcome to the site.

Slayer of the Rot
07-13-08, 07:31 PM
Lets not make anal rape jokes until we are sure people are comfortable with them.

Although to be honest, who the hell is ever 100% comfortable with anal rape? So help me, if anyone mentions my name I will ban you all.

Cory does.

Mithra Reborn
07-13-08, 07:38 PM
o.o, whuh ohz. okay, mr. french sounding person

AdventWings
07-13-08, 08:33 PM
Yeah, what they said.

Don't worry, we got straightjackets ready. Yours should arrive in the mail soon enough. ;)

And anal rape jokes aside, welcome to Althanas!

After you have completed your character profile and has been officially approved buy our Realm of Greeting Moderators, feel free to roam around the RP forums and join in on the fun! If you're scouting out for role-playing opportunities, check out the Role-Player's Forum and the Recruitment boards to find your party. Or, if you have something new to start, go ahead and jump into the different regions and make your thread! And if you're ever in need of new gears, drop by the Bazaar and make your purchase. Our Bazaar Moderators will be ready to help you make your transactions.

If you're just lulling about and feeling slightly braindead from all the writing, drop in to the Flying Stone Tavern and play with us! Or if you have talents other than writing, show some of your moves in the Creative Endeavors! (Note: If you have artistic talent, I recommend you lay low about it until competition comes in. Srsly.)

OK, that's about it. If you have any questions at all, there's the Your Word forum where you can post your queries and we will help you with anything you want to know about this site. Either that, or contact us Moderators and Admins if there's something more specific you want to know.

And don't worry, we don't bite. Well, not too hard, anyways. :p

See you around!

Sir Inkalot
07-17-08, 10:26 PM
Something should be said......yeah I'm just gonna go with welcome and shut the door back. ._.