PDA

View Full Version : Building on success (closed Bazaar thread)

Christoph
07-23-08, 02:04 AM
((This is a private business deal between Rayse and Christoph))

It wasn’t a good day for a real-estate deal. The blazing sun burned down mercilessly on the city of Radisanth, radiating through the brick and mortar from which the city was built. Unfortunately, Christopher Knighton’s ship out of Corone left that evening, so he couldn’t be picky.

He produced a pocket watch from his coat. His customer was late.

Of all the things that the chef had expected to gain from his, and Cipher Nex’s, involvement in an odd Coronian tournament, the large building before him was not what he’d expected. What were they supposed to do with it? Even if his organization hadn’t been about to disband, they were not centered on the island nation. The building, as expensive and well located it was, held little value to him.

He waited for a man who did have some use for such a thing. It was some man named Rayse Valentino, a representative from the Company. One of Christopher’s associates, Teric Bloodrose, had set up the meeting. He hoped that it would be worth his time.

Rayse Valentino
07-27-08, 03:11 AM
Rayse slammed his fist against the wall, "I said that I didn't want to go. Why couldn't Bloodrose broker his own deal?"

Rayse's assistant Dan nervously replied, "Sorry sir, but..."

"It's that damn Pagoda again, isn't it? Honestly, sometimes I think he cares more about his little fist fights than this company."

"I-I think it's because he trusts you, sir."

Rayse was silent. What was Bloodrose trying to say? In fact, what was he really after? Although, there was something to this deal. He decided to go, anyway. After all, Bloodrose had already set everything up, all Rayse had to do was push the button.

So, there he was, right there in broad daylight, Christopher Knighton. Rayse didn't know too much about the man, only what Bloodrose told him.

"You must be the man I'm looking for."

If Rayse was going to be bothered about this, he might as well have some fun with it.

"You look impatient, are you waiting for someone other than me?"

The question was attributed to how Christopher looked after seeing Rayse. Normally, one's expression changes, for good or for bad, when the wait is over, but it appeared to be persisting on Knighton's face.

Taskmienster
11-05-08, 08:58 PM
This thread has been inactive for over a month and will be temporarily closed. If you wish to continue the thread feel free to PM me at any time and I will reopen it. If it was left inactive due to the loss of the moderator then you can PM me about that as well and when I reopen it I will make sure that it is claimed and completed promptly.

Thank you,
The Mod Staff.