PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: One trainer

Xos
07-23-08, 07:33 PM
I need one character with very, very good skill in hand to hand combat, any style will do, so long as no weapons are required, to encounter Xos at the citadel, and agree to teach him the basics.

I have a couple skills planned for later levels, but need to get the martial arts now to get the skills I have planned later.

Any takers?

The arena is a departure from my series of unusual and strange arenas, being a simple Dojo, constructed of wood and having paper walls. With the training mats of course, don't want to hurt the student now.

Taskmienster
07-23-08, 07:40 PM
How much you offering? Lol. I'll help out if you want. I'm getting good with hand to hand and dagger combat, which isn't much different than hand to hand anyway...

Irene
07-23-08, 07:58 PM
Alright, accepted.

You wanna make it or shall I? I mean, I have half an opening post in mind already anyway, but if it works better for you to make an opening post, by all means, I won't stand in the way.

(Is also Xos)

Taskmienster
07-23-08, 08:02 PM
Lol, alright no worries. Just throw up a post and I'll put one up after my exam tomorrow. Between the exam and the two papers due Friday, and work, hahaha. I should be able to post often though, so no worries.

Xos
07-23-08, 08:09 PM
No worries, once or twice a day is more than enough.

Xos
07-23-08, 08:54 PM
alright my man, here's the thread:
http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=127126#post127126

Taskmienster
07-23-08, 09:37 PM
I'll have a response up as soon as I get the chance. Though that won't be till tomorrow, so.. whatev. Sorry, busy busy busy. lol

Xos
08-03-08, 06:06 PM
We have to have a rematch in a few levels, after I work out what I was thinking of, that went so horribly wrong, we should've communicated more and discussed it further than just flying off of a half-formed idea.

Bear in mind, everything said and done was pure IC, OOC in no manner had any bearing on what was done.

Taskmienster
08-03-08, 06:16 PM
Of course, lol. I never take anything IC personally, and (almost) never express OOC displeasure through a thread. Of course, I have the tendency to attack boring atmosphere's through my writing... haha.

That wasn't too bad, just didn't go the right way. No worries though.

Xos
08-03-08, 06:26 PM
I'm a gonna go do a mid level update, I'm beginning to find Xos's current profile, restrictive. The atom shaped fireball, no, just, no. His appearence has changed subtly, he's married, He's graduated, though that thread hasn't actually completed yet, *glares at co-writers of that thread menacingly, especially one in particular.*

I need to, change things. It's a lateral upgrade.