Yura
07-27-08, 05:54 PM
Name: Yura
Race: Nosferatu
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Green
Height: 4'8
Weight: 100

*Personality: Usually tends to stay by herself, she relies on herself, and isnt friendly. The type that would usually abandon a party if it meant it would save her own hide. She can be harsh and cruel, but such is life and such is her personality.

Appearance: She is short has blonde hair and green eyes perhaps indicating that she is a halfbreed, and she has two large inscissors and has pale white skin.

History: Born a vampire she views most other sentient creatures as lesser beings fit to be no more than cattle.

Telekinesis; Can attempt to lift or push objects, and float.

Illusionary Field; The ability envelope an area the size of a room in illusions, like turning an empty to room into an island getaway or full of monsters etc.

Mind Blast; A psionic blast that shocks the nervous system and causes extreme pain and has a chance to stun an opponent

Mirage; A psionic attack that if hits alters perception with potent hallucinations, and creates a really bad trip.

I wanted to do a revamp and make this vampire like a mind flayer, I generated a maximum of 10 spells that I thought fit nicely for a illusionist/coercer style vampire at the expense of having any physical combat ability. Im not sure whats good whats junk what could use revamps and tweaks, but I am willing to do whats necessary.

Zook Murnig
07-27-08, 11:18 PM
Vampiric Speed: Is it running speed or agility? Pick one of those two and it can be 1.5x faster than a normal human.

Knife Throwing and Dual Wield Dagger: One can be Above Average and the other Below Average.

Your throwing knives and daggers can be made of steel or equivalent material.

Yura
08-02-08, 07:47 AM
Ok sorry about that, I wanted to do a revamp of Yuras skills and make a mind flayer of sorts. I always thought a psionic would be fun to play.

Zook Murnig
08-02-08, 12:50 PM
To begin with, you have way too many abilities. I'm going to request that you restrict that list to three or four of them, and I'll see what needs to be changed from there.

Yura
08-02-08, 08:51 PM
Alright did the downsizing, just a question as I rank up I can request more abilities right?

Zook Murnig
08-02-08, 11:11 PM
Telekinesis: You can lift matter up to ten pounds and maneuver it out to a range of thirty feet.

Illusionary Field: This takes concentration to maintain and can cover an area of thirty feet.

Mind Blast: This can work out to a range of ten feet, causing disorientation and a split-second stunning effect as the psychic pain wracks the target.

Mirage: This only works with your opponent's permission if used on a PC or NPC under their control. Range of ten feet. Can cause one major change of your choice to the target's sensory perceptions for a maximum of two minutes.

Make these edits in your own words and you should be good to go.