PDA

View Full Version : Moving Day

Zook Murnig
07-30-08, 09:30 PM
I'm in the final stretch before I move out of my parents' house and into my first apartment. I have no idea whether all the utilities will be up and running when I get there, including the interwebs. However, I will say that if the internet is not workable yet, then I'll be visiting my parents for Althanas pretty regularly until it is.

Apologies to those this may affect, including my Pagoda opponents and people who need EXP and GP from their threads. Hopefully everything will go smoothly and I won't go broke too quickly.

AdventWings
07-31-08, 12:20 AM
Dude, good luck with moving around the place. Getting your first apartment is always scary, but not unmanagable. :)

See you around, Preggerz.

Witchblade
08-01-08, 07:33 AM
Good luck with not going broke. ;) People tend to do that when they move out on their own.

Amaril Torrun
08-01-08, 02:05 PM
Look out for unwanted roommates, aka cockroaches. If I could split my rent with each one of them, I'd owe about 1/100 of a cent each month.

Skie and Avery
08-01-08, 09:54 PM
Look out for unwanted roommates, aka cockroaches. If I could split my rent with each one of them, I'd owe about 1/100 of a cent each month.

There are ways to avoid, that, you know.

And I'm hijacking Zook's away thread to make it mine. In a week and a half, I'll be unavailable for a few days while I move in with Zook.

Visla Eraclaire
08-02-08, 07:01 AM
About a month after that (or less), she'll be unavailable while she moves out again.

*cackle*

Skie and Avery
08-03-08, 06:32 AM
Boo hiss. I'll show you! *shakes fist* =P

Visla Eraclaire
08-03-08, 07:22 AM
You'll show me what you look like sleeping on my couch.

Witchblade
08-03-08, 08:27 AM
Who says she'd want to sleep on your nasty couch? ;)

Visla Eraclaire
08-03-08, 08:31 AM
Obviously, I do. It's an ongoing joke that you'd be well advised to stay away from.

I take the cleanliness of my couches very seriously.

The Wall
08-11-08, 02:17 PM
Ha! How could I have possibly missed the couch conversation? Anyway. 16 hours until my flight boards. I'm packing up my laptop and spending the rest of the evening with my family and getting in a little sleep before the move. I'll be back soon, posting and judging. Sorry I haven't been around much the last few days. I'll see you kiddos from the East Coast soon.

Visla Eraclaire
08-12-08, 01:08 AM
I await news of epic fail.