PDA

View Full Version : Returning

Atzar
08-01-08, 04:11 PM
Hello, everybody. It's been awhile since I've posted here. I've missed you guys.

I'm seriously considering coming back. I'm starting to get the bug again. You know the one. It's generally found deep in your ear, yelling "ALTHANAS!!!!" in the loudest voice it can muster.

I don't expect to write with Atzar anymore... I've kinda written him off as a 2-D character who was only as interesting as the last dumbass thing that his pygmy dragon happened to do. I might zap him entirely and throw his experience at my new character, whenever I get around to setting him up. Probably this weekend. The character will be a bandit ringleader at first, but his lot in life should steadily get more complex as I keep writing with him. Assuming, at least, that the bug in my ear survives. It's not the most habitable place at times. Rest assured, however, that I intend to make this stay a prolonged one.

I should probably clear my PM box out. Anyway, drop me a message in here. It doesn't matter if I know you from my previous stay here or if you've moved in since I left. I'd love to talk with any of you.

Letho
08-01-08, 04:13 PM
I thought Atzar was a talking capybara. Now, that would so not be a 2-D character.

Great to see you back, man. Maybe we can finish a quest together this time around.

Atzar
08-01-08, 04:17 PM
Indeed. It sucks that our other quest died. I should probably take most of the blame for that. All three of us just kinda... wandered away at the same time, but it was my turn to post if I'm not mistaken, and for that I apologize.

Anyway, it's great to see you (back) too.

Letho
08-01-08, 04:21 PM
In all truth, I think all three of us shoulder the same amount of blame, but who gives a damn? It wasn't a very deep, elaborate story anyways, just a lot of killing and stuff.

Anyways, enough chit-chat. I should let others pet the capybara as well.

Nightstalker
08-01-08, 04:43 PM
*strokes the capybara invisible ninja style*

I doubt you know me though I would enjoy doin something with you sometime, under any one of my guises.

Breaker
08-01-08, 07:07 PM
Sweet. Now that you're here, Karuka and I can write our french quest.

Witchblade
08-01-08, 07:31 PM
w00t!

Welcome back, Atzar! I do believe you eventually owe me a quest. ;)

Amaril Torrun
08-01-08, 07:44 PM
In all truth, I think all three of us shoulder the same amount of blame, but who gives a damn? It wasn't a very deep, elaborate story anyways, just a lot of killing and stuff.

Anyways, enough chit-chat. I should let others pet the capybara as well.

...But... if you guys ever decide to revive the quest, two years from now even, I'd be up for it.

I could count every damn hair on that Althanas bug's legs with how bad it has hit me whenever I start to waiver from the site. Even now, as I'm trying to work on a new quest with a new character, I still feel it. Hopefully once I actually get something posted on the forum IC, I'll feel better.

Atzar
08-01-08, 10:12 PM
Thanks, guys.

Sweet. Now that you're here, Karuka and I can write our french quest.

And for some reason, you couldn't do this while I was gone?

Karuka
08-01-08, 11:42 PM
That's what I'd like to know. O_o

Welcome back, Atz.