PDA

View Full Version : Hope I got this right.

Abaddon Thornbreed
08-01-08, 06:38 PM
Well im a brand new player to the site, and attempted to craft something unique for my pc. Not sure really what to say, or how to start playing because I think I have to wait on someone to approve the pc. Anyway, im looking forward to role playing and am interested in staying on this website.

Zack, Son of Tyranny
08-01-08, 07:15 PM
Well, I joined not to long ago, and let me be the first to welcome you to Althanas. I have been hopping on and off for a few years now, I just never can keep the same character. Take a look around, I think you'll have fun here!

Witchblade
08-01-08, 07:20 PM
Welcome to Althanas!

Please keep your arms and legs inside the forum at all times or they may be removed by rabid, zombified character. Do not feed the following people: Serilliant, Sighter Tnailog, Winterhair, Zook Murnig, Skie and Avery, Bloodrose, Letho, Christoph and Arsene for they may become dependent on you afterwards and are hard to get rid of. Any screams you may now be experiencing are the sounds of dying characters. Do not be alarmed for they shall be revived in new and inventive ways the following thread. Have a nice day.

*offers you cookies*