PDA

View Full Version : Yura Revamp

Yura
08-01-08, 09:38 PM
Race; Nosferatu

Fighting Style; Using a potent array of psionic abilities, Yura uses a cruel blend of illusions and fear to subdue her victims.

Telekinesis; Can attempt to lift or push objects, and float.

Hypnosis; A psionic blast that has a chance to mesmerize a target

Illusionary Field; The ability envelope an area the size of a room in illusions, like turning an empty to room into an island getaway or full of monsters etc.

Mind Blast; A psionic blast that shocks the nervous system and causes extreme pain and has a chance to stun an opponent.

Telepathy; The ability to speak to others in there thoughts.

Terror; Uses a psionic spell to invoke terror into her victim.

Animation; If Illusionary Field, and Terror are used in play she can a turn a targets worst nightmare into reality.

Mirage; A psionic attack that if hits alters perception with potent hallucinations, and creates a really bad trip.

Mental Dominion; If a target is under the effect of hypnosis, she may attempt to take control of a weak willed opponent and have it turn on an enemy.

Reflect; Generating a psionic barrier that has the capacity to redirect a harmful spell back at the caster.

I wanted to do a revamp and make this vampire like a mind flayer, I generated a maximum of 10 spells that I thought fit nicely for a illusionist/coercer style vampire at the expense of having any physical combat ability. Im not sure whats good whats junk what could use revamps and tweaks, but I am willing to do whats necessary.

Witchblade
08-02-08, 07:19 AM
Please edit your original character profile and add these things in there, I do believe Zook was looking after your character.

Yura
08-02-08, 07:58 AM
ok done and done.

Do you know when he gets on?
I only get the weekends to post and am really anxtious to start.

Witchblade
08-02-08, 08:50 AM
He usually pops on every day, you can send him a PM if you would like.