PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a few good writers...

Iriah Caitrak
08-03-08, 03:31 PM
I'm looking for one or two people to help me finish what has turned into a dead quest for the moment. I started it quite a few months ago and the other two people I had in line to help me with the quest have disappeared from the forum and then I myself went into a few months of witer's block and just put it on hold for a time. Now it appears that my writing is back in order and I can complete it, so I need some people to help me with it.

The quest takes place in Dheathain and it has already been started, but the people who vanished have not posted at all. You may find the quest here: Far From Home... (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=12964) and read up on it if you would like. It will basically be what starts off as a simple mission for Iriah to complete and then turn into something more, though the exact events will be shaped more by the players involved. It will mostly deal with ghosts and spirits and full manifestations of corruption turning into sentient beings. If your character has no skills to fight things like these, worry not, for Iriah can be of assistance with that.

I'm looking for people that can post 1-2 times a week for I am not ridiculously active right now and don't need someone who can post every day.

Izvilvin
08-05-08, 01:23 AM
I'd love to help :) Iz is still in Dheathain.

Witchblade
08-05-08, 09:37 AM
It's been a while since I've had the chance to write with you, Matt. I'd love the opportunity once more. ;)

Izvilvin
08-05-08, 01:11 PM
Sounds fun! :D

Witchblade
08-06-08, 01:20 PM
Well, I was hoping to get some posting done yesterday, but it turned out I was rather busy and today will be no different, one reason why I only need someone who can post once or twice a week. :p I need to post once more to wrap up Malagen leaving Iriah and then get her into Dheathain, once that's up I'll let you know and we can let the good times begin.

Cyrus the virus
08-06-08, 01:41 PM
Superstar!

Witchblade
08-07-08, 06:41 PM
Okay, so one of my friends just had a mild stroke today, which means my post in this may be delayed even more. Sorry, Matt... life is just beating the crap out of me and my friends recently.

Cyrus the virus
08-08-08, 12:26 AM
Works for me, I don't mind waiting. Let me know via MSN or whatever, I'm just looking for a bit of practice with the Izzer before I continue that solo I was doing.

Witchblade
08-12-08, 08:42 AM
Sorry about the wait, Matt... but the post is up! :p

Cyrus the virus
08-13-08, 09:34 AM
Word up sucka!

shinigami_90
08-26-08, 01:49 AM
hey, if you'd like im willing to join if You guys allow it. just gimme a place and a time lol so yeah im up for it