PDA

View Full Version : Hi ho the Dairy-o I'm headed to the Dells

Crystal Suncrest
08-07-08, 08:25 AM
At the end of this month, I'll be headed to wisconsin dells for a quick 3-4 day vacation. While I'll be bringing my Wii along, I doubt I'll post too often when there. (Yes, I do a lot of my posting from my Wii.) So, I may be a bit inactive at that time.

I do have a question, though. I'm wondering if anyone lives in wisconsin that might want to hook up with me at some point during my vacation there. It would be a lot of fun to get together with one of you creative Althanians when there, if even just to say Hi, but I'm not getting my hopes up. I doubt there is anyone. Still, here's to hoping.

Edward Judorne
08-21-08, 08:39 AM
Well, It's early this monday I'm heading off, and I'll be back late thursday. I'll post when I can, if I can, but no promises.

AdventWings
08-21-08, 08:28 PM
Have fun in the dells, Nyan!

Don't worry about the Internet. Even better, leave the Wii unless you're planning on playing it with people there. :)

Go get some sunlight while you still can!

Xos
08-21-08, 08:38 PM
Yeah, don't worry about our moon battle, it'll still be here when you get back.
*Thread grows legs and walks away*
I swear, it'll be be here when you get back.
*Chases after thread*

Edward Judorne
08-21-08, 10:13 PM
Yeah, don't worry about our moon battle, it'll still be here when you get back.
*Thread grows legs and walks away*
I swear, it'll be be here when you get back.
*Chases after thread*

O_o

o_O

O_O

Karuka
08-21-08, 10:42 PM
Have fun. Buy cheese.

Mithra Reborn
08-22-08, 04:14 AM
what karu said.

also, do get sunlight unlike the rest of us vampires.

Crystal Suncrest
08-22-08, 08:00 AM
I wonder how much extra Sunlight costs. Whatever, I'll get some unless it's over 10 dollars.

Crystal Suncrest
08-28-08, 03:51 PM
I'm back and despite having fun at the dells, I was reminded of why I prefer to use Althanas as my vacationing spot. There was no wireless network to connect to at the dells, so I was without the internet :(

I got sun, but I also got sunburned at an outdoor waterpark, and the flies were just terrible there. So I'm back, albeit a bit sunburnt and I'm ready to start posting again. I just hope Xos caught our thread by now.

*Thread runs headfirst into me, and falls to the ground.

Xos, OVER HERE!

Xos
08-28-08, 09:11 PM
*Thread gets up and runs off*

Enough!

*Xos pulls the BFG thread killer 9000 from the fourth dimension and pulls the trigger. Air raid sirens begin to blair as a gigantic missle shoots out with the concussive force of a bunker buster missle. The thread and missle connect, causing a Thermonuclear blast the size of Tsar Bomba to go off, destroying everything near by. The thread, has been caught.*

Compensation, sometimes a big gun just isn't enough. :) I believe it's your turn...