PDA

View Full Version : hi

writers ED
08-13-08, 02:56 PM
hi i just rejistered on the fourms and so i am introducing myself to everyone my name is braxton

Arawn
08-13-08, 04:44 PM
(Yikes! Some punctuation wouldn't be amiss, buddy.)

Nice to meet you, Braxton. I hope you have a great time here.

If you have any questions about the site, don't hesitate to ask.

AdventWings
08-14-08, 02:38 AM
Hi, Braxton! Welcome to Althanas!

This is a world far removed from our own continuum, so don't be surprised if you see a Bandersnatch being chased by a Vorpal Sword-swinging knight with a Jabberwocky hot on their tails. It's a rather normal occurance. (Just don't stand in their way - It's a really quick method of getting yourself turned into a flapjack.)

After you have registered your character profile and approved by a Realm of Greetings Moderator, hang around and look for quests in the Role Player's Corner. That, or jump around in the forums to see what kind of stories you can whip up with your friends. Here, we reward story-telling and intrigue over blatant powerplays (unless it's done really well, which we do have a few) while developing our English skills.

If you have any problems or questions, ask around in the Your Word forum or hit us Mods up on IM. We're around almost 24-7. No, seriously. We take turns guarding the Vault of Sensibility where the Super Railgun of Doom lies waiting for its original owner.

It's no secret, Nyan.

:p

Caden Law
08-14-08, 02:48 AM
...the Vault of Sensibility where the Super Railgun of Doom lies waiting for its original owner.

It's no secret, Nyan.

:p

...I'm going to have to use that now and it's all your wretched fault. D:

Mithra Reborn
08-14-08, 03:03 AM
hello there! welcome to the house of insanity! cookies? *holds out a fresh plate*

writers ED
08-14-08, 11:31 AM
1 question are you a character approvalist

writers ED
08-14-08, 11:34 AM
thank you for the warm welcome

Visla Eraclaire
08-14-08, 12:02 PM
Yikes. This one's going to take some adjusting. Welcome welcome, though. All things in time.

AdventWings
08-14-08, 08:20 PM
Well, at least I see you know where to start. :p

OK, just so you know, there is a list of Realm of Greeting Moderators (RoG Mods, as we call them) listed at the bottom of the Character Registration forum. Witchblade and Zook Murnig are your contacts here.

Secondly, please reserve the use of -Submit Thread for Judging- for completed Quests and Battles. A RoG Mod will be along to approve your character shortly or no later than one week. Generally within three days, so to speak.

And thirdly, if you're ever unsure about certain aspects of the site, contact one of us Moderators or members of the board for guidance. We don't bite, generally.

(Do avoid Godhand for the time being. You'll get to know him soon enough.)

OK! See you around and good luck! I'm always lurking, so you can also contact me via PM if you need help.

*Sneakz away, ninj4-like*

writers ED
08-15-08, 10:01 AM
i got my character approved!!!!!!!

AdventWings
08-16-08, 12:13 AM
Whoa, hang on to your horsie, kiddo. No one approved it get.

And how many do you have in there?! (One character profile per user name, please!)

Contact me via AIM or any IM you have. I'll take you through the steps, Nyan. :p