PDA

View Full Version : a second try at a return

Arcanafang
08-15-08, 12:07 AM
I'm sorry about the other thread, but I was really hurt at the time.

sadly my return won't be so quick. My laptop is now dead so it'll be a week before I get my new computer Built by Moondog Multimedia. I was kinda going to do it anyways since fallout 3 probably won't be as fun on the x-box.

I'm really sorry about earlier and any that were offended at my conduct.

but it'll be a week at least before I can do any RPing.

Thanks to those that make this place great.

Letho
08-15-08, 04:29 AM
Fallout 3 is the shit. I'm buying a new video card just so I can play it (properly, in a decent resolution, with a decent amount of detail) once it comes out. But... this isn't a thread about Fallout 3. :P

I hope you get your computer fixed soon and get back to writing. As for the crap that went on, remember the proverb about sticks and stones.

Crystal Suncrest
08-15-08, 09:21 AM
Welcome back?

Cyrus the virus
08-15-08, 09:09 PM
No problem. Welcome back! Good luck with the laptop recovery.

Arcanafang
08-16-08, 04:42 PM
thanks everyone for being understanding. I'm glad you understand how I've been feeling.

Valanthe
08-16-08, 04:48 PM
Once you get your computer/laptop and are able to RP, lemme know and I'll throw that thread up since I've been approvorized.

Arcanafang
08-23-08, 05:53 PM
Finally I got my PC up and running on the net^^

I don't have a word processor right now (going to see if word perfect will work without registering)

I hope people will enjoy RPing with me.

Valanthe
08-23-08, 05:59 PM
Well, there's always openoffice.net, maybe it'll work for you. (Don't know if it's ,net, or .org, or what. I advise googling it.)

Meanwhile, if your still up for our quest to the evil sorcerer's lair in Fallien, I'll set it up.

You wanna meet in the outlander's quaters or on the way?

Amaril Torrun
08-26-08, 09:54 AM
Do you have Wordpad? It is under Accessories, next to paint and stuff like that. When I got my new hardrive, I couldn't open any of my retrieved files from the old one, because I didn't have word processor. I still had wordpad though, which at least let's you type and save your work. It doesn't have grammar check though.

Fatina
08-26-08, 11:58 AM
Welcome back!

Hope you stick around. ;o

Raimeiken
08-26-08, 09:40 PM
Ummm... Can we still continue our Akashima thread? I really do look forward to writing with you again...