PDA

View Full Version : Istien’s Never Jammed Like This

Chidori Draconid
07-02-06, 03:17 PM
Chidori Astram Draconid, although in a mortal incarnation, was no less than a divine creature. He was a god in the making one day to be worshiped by those he walked among, and yet he had spent a night in a smelly wagon. The homeless and penniless deity opened his eyes only to be poked with a straw of golden hay. The divinity wasn’t fully rested. He knew his body well enough to know that if something hadn’t interrupted his sleep he would still be dreaming of his friends and family in the sky. What interrupted his sleep though? It couldn’t have been the light of the sunny morning because he was buried under five feet of hay, and not enough light managed to penetrate to disturb him. The surface of the wagon floor was hard wood, but he had strategically placed the hay under him so that it was fairly comfortable. The birds were chirping, but they were chirping when he had gone to sleep during the wee hours of the morning. If they were enough to wake him, they would have been enough to keep him from falling asleep in the first place. Then the young deity heard the sound of a horse, and the horse’s owner speaking to it. They had stopped. The turbulence of the trip rocked him to sleep like a mother cradling her infant and as soon as it stopped Chidori’s mind began its trip back to the conscious world. He sat up slowly and carefully hoping not to poke his eyes again. The driver of the wagon nodded to Chidori as a silent good morning as his head poked out of the hay. The tall elven farmer was putting the harness back into his horse’s mouth, and tightening the saddle.

“Would you mind retrieving a carrot for me? The lots of them are in the bag to your left.”
Chidori slipped out of the hay like covers in a bed. Oh how he wished he had a bed.
“Did you have a good night’s sleep, Chidori?”
“Yes.” Chidori felt guilty that he did not remember the farmer’s name so he lied, “Thank you for the ride and your hospitality.”
“It was my pleasure, especially after that performance last night at the feast. Are you sure you haven’t had any vocal training?”
“No.” Chidori blushed and bashfully scratched his head as he looked in the bag and sifted through it with his cane. “None at all, sir.”

He could only see such a talent coming from his mother, the Muse of the Sky. His Dragon father sought to provide him with more practical talents. The night before Chidori had found himself in a small town on the Raiaeran countryside in a classy tavern that featured the best wine he had ever tasted, and a trio of bards who sang a plethora of great songs. They interacted well with the audience, and occasionally invited patrons to take the small stage area and sing. The divinity humbly accepted when they asked him to join them on stage, and he sang a supporting harmony instead of the main melody. The leader of the trio seemed to have seen some potential in the young deity and gave him the spotlight by asking to sing the melody. Chidori did so, and after a brief moment of shy shakiness, he naturally began to embolden his voice with better projection and a rather strong vibrato. Nothing seemed to please him more than to see the patrons of the small pub react positively to his performance. One of them, a local farmer who was just dropping in for a large barrel of wine, was quite pleased by the team’s performance, so he invited them and the entire pub back to his home to celebrate his son’s engagement. There the trio of bards now with a new edition entertained a group of approximately fifty men, women, and children. When the celebration was over they even sang the farmer’s younger children to sleep. In return for their outstanding performance, the farmer offered to take the group to a new location with no charge. The bards wanted to stay one more night, but Chidori was ready to move on. He had a fear of wearing his welcome.

“I’m sure you have heard of Istien University.”
“Yes, I have.” The divinity said as he hopped out of the wagon and handed the farmer a carrot.
“Perhaps that should be your next stop. It’s only on the other side of town, if that far even.”
Chidori’s face became blank with surprise. “We’re in Eluriand?”

The farmer pointed above and behind Chidori, and there stood the majestic city of Eluriand, capital of Raiaera. It was as vast as Radasanth, but not nearly as dirty. From where they were standing, at the top of a hill that gave him a perfect view of the entire city, the least vibrant sectors seemed to be more vibrant than the most vibrant areas of Scara Brae. The architecture exuberated elegance, and the palace of Velice Arta glistened in the morning sun. Not far from them was the main road which led to the arches that welcomed travelers with pride and grace. The farmer walked the divinity to the arches and bade him farewell for he was to sell his goods elsewhere. To Chidori’s surprise Eluriand was not as vast as previously thought. The city only had a few main roads, which he stuck to, and he passed the gates of Istien University on four occasions. He didn’t know why, but he was nervous about singing in front of a scholar who truly knew the craft. While exploring a section of the city the young deity would slowly build up the courage to enter the gates, but when the gates came into view that courage would disappear and he would walk past the university every time with his head to the ground. On the bright side Chidori knew the layout of Eluriand pretty well now.

Chidori Draconid
07-02-06, 03:22 PM
Three weeks, two dragons, eight immortals, and an angry god later Chidori finally made his way to the school of Ost’Dagorlin, school of tactical magic. After enrolling at the receptionist’s desk he was immediately assigned to a nighttime class of fifteen in the school courtyard.
“Celeste Corinne is one of our best instructors. You’ll come out of this class with a whole new respect not only for Raiaeran magic, but for music as well.”
Is she that pretty? Chidori thought to himself. He wouldn’t dare say that out loud. The woman did nothing to deserve such audacity.

The courtyard was a beautiful green grass field bordered by columns holding up the surrounding facility. Under the night sky were a dozen men and women mostly of elf and human descent, all around his age. Five of them formed a band comprised of a lute, viola, clarinet, guitar, and a set of hand drums. The young deity’s silent humble entrance was enough to interrupt them, but as soon as he introduced himself and confirmed that this was Celeste Corinne’s class they went right back to playing and invited him to join in. That was when he regretted not coming sooner, when the entire group of fifteen was rocking side to side in perfect unison as they took turns with improvised solos. The beat was up tempo and invigorating, the tune although dark in scale, was pleasurable, and the singers provided melodic rhymes that kissed similes so sweetly that metaphors became envious. This was what Chidori had enjoyed three weeks ago at that farmer’s party.

“Beginning class without your instructor I see.” The students turned to see a slender woman in the school faculty’s robes with a smile on her face. Her sapphire eyes provided a casual low, but her nose was certainly up in the air. She wielded a staff with a green orb at the end. This didn’t seem to intimidate those who knew Celeste Corinne because they greeted her casually.

“Before we begin our main lesson for the day I would like to bring to your attention a simple fact. What you were doing just now was the very foundation of Raiaeran magic. I applaud your actions. A professional Raiaeran magician could have done exactly what you did and format at least a dozen new spells.”

Celeste opened her cloak and handed each of the students a pen and a miniature book. Inside were blank pages of sheet music.

“Keep these for you will need them for my classes. They will be particularly useful when you are done with my classes because by the end of this semester you will be able to craft your own Raiaeran spells with minimal guidance of an Istien professor.

Now if you will turn to your first page and write a song pertaining to lightning. I only ask that you make sure it is on a scale, key, and tone structure that you are comfortable with. Be sure to include a crescendo and it must be short and quick for tactical purposes. Make your own lyrics and title it whatever you like. You have fifteen minutes.”

Chidori turned to find a place to sit as his fellow students sprawled out on the grass field. The human male with the hand drums handed him one. He thanked the human and began writing. The first title that came to mind… Cloudburst.

Chidori Draconid
07-05-06, 09:09 PM
Chidori wrote the lyrics to the song first. Since he only had fifteen minutes he couldn’t waste his time contemplating the lyrics and how poetic or imaginative they were or could be. The real work would be in scoring the lyrics. He knew he would have a fairly challenging time with that. Although he was gifted with some musical theory knowledge by his Muse mother, he knew that since it wasn’t a nurtured talent, he would have a challenge.

My world will ignite with heat
The sky will peel back its skin
As I tear through your reality
Discharges flow from my fingers
Break the windows to your soul
When I reach for it and connect.
I am the cloud, and this is the Cloudburst.

Now he had to put the lyrics to musical notation. He froze. The young deity already had the melody in his head. He could hear the song loud and clear. It was easily within his comfort range, but he couldn’t figure out where on these five bars the very first note fell. Approximately ten minutes left. Now eight minutes left. Why the hell was time moving so quickly? A slim finger tapped Chidori’s right shoulder, and he looked up to see his instructor gracing him with a half smile.

“Do you require assistance?”

Chidori thought about it for a moment as he glanced back and fourth to his music book and Celeste Corinne. He was at a loss for words. For some reason he was too shy to tell her that he was having problems. Celeste finally spoke up.

“Allow me to guess. You have your lyrics, but not the musical notation. No worries. You’re an auditory learner. Sing it for me and I’ll give you the tempo and the first note. You’ll be able to figure the rest out.”

Corinne was right, and the young deity actually figured the rest out. He had the entire song transcribed, dynamics and all. There was time to spare with four minutes left, so he sat and observed the rest of the class. The instructor was standing over the shoulder of another student as the student sang. The young human male that had offered him the hand drum was lying on the lawn using one of his other drums as a long oaken pillow. The drummer was either extremely skilled or extremely lazy. A couple of other students that had finished were performing their pieces. Chidori was too nervous to join in.

“Alright class.” Said Corinne, “It’s time for the next part of our class.”

Chidori Draconid
07-15-06, 08:57 PM
“And now for a demonstration.”

The instructor walked across the yard and stabbed the ground with her staff, which she balanced straight up. She then walked away leaving the staff standing there. Chidori could tell that she was pacing her distance because she was looking down at her feet as she took lengthy strides. So this would be a projectile spell? The thought of having yet another projectile ability was a little discouraging to Chidori, but he needed to get his foot into the Istien door somehow. It was obvious from the beginning of class as to what element they would be delving into, now only the details would be left to find out. What was the driving force behind the Raiaeran song magic? What conditions were favorable for these spells to work? After creating a good distance of twenty yards from her staff she began to change directions, putting a group of students sitting on the ground between her and her staff. Just then she began to sing. It was at a whisper’s volume at first, but within a few seconds it was at an inside speaking volume. That was where she kept it. Chidori noticed the students sitting down in front of her examining their surroundings. They felt something that the rest of the students didn’t. A few stray strands from a female student’s hair began to poke out and stand up.

Suddenly a white flash accompanied a great thunderous clap. It had happened within a fraction of a second, to quick for anyone to truly process, but their eyes left them clues as to what it was. The thick zigzag and curved line of the bolt seemed to have been burned into his retinas as a distortion of light and color. Chidori’s previous disdain for this spell was then uplifted. This spell was above a projectile. It was more like a forged connection. Even though it lasted less than a second Corinne’s hand and the green orb at the top of her staff were connected by a bolt of lightning. A snap could be heard as she placed her bare hand on a student’s shoulder. He jittered upon contact. It must have been static discharge or something of the sort. She picked up the student’s sword and went into a battle stance as she faced her staff once again. She began her chant, and the students in front of her scooted away with haste. This time the electric connection was forged between the staff’s orb and Corinne’s newly possessed weapon. The point of contact on the blade could be seen as it was an incandescent round area. She performed a few maneuvers, a parry, some swings, and a quick stab or two. Two more bolts cracked the fabric of reality during all of this.

“The blade will be hot for a while.” She said as she returned the sword to the student. “All sopranos please raise your hands.” Seven hands popped up to the ground and Corinne approached the nearest and asked her for her song book. She held the small book in her right hand and extended her left towards the staff. Her eyes stayed on the book as she began to sing the music written on its miniature pages, and they continued to stay there until yet another bolt discharged between her hand and the wand, now a good thirty yards away.

“What did you learn from that demonstration?”
Several students raised their hands, including Chidori.

“The source of the lightning can either be the caster’s body or an object the caster is holding.”
“Good.”

“There are atmospheric changes that enemies can detect.”
“Yes.”

“The caster can experience a small extent of the effects of the spell.”
“True.”

“The caster can remain battle ready.”

“Alright.” By that time all of the good answers were taken. “Anyone else?” None. “Good job. You only missed a few details. The longer you chant, the stronger the discharge will be and the longer its range will be. But be careful. Charging it for too long can result in severe shock or even death upon discharge, so if you’re going to charge for a powerful attack you must declare a safe object that you’re holding as the source. With more practice your magical being will become more tolerant, and you’ll be able to perform greater attacks directly from your body. Another more important detail that you missed was the fact that although the song is critical to the trigger of the magic, its detail is not fundamental. I could have read every one of your songs and as long as I was in the right state of mind I would have been able to pull of the spell.”

Corinne pointed her slim finger at the end of the courtyard opposite of her staff, “Now I need everyone to settle themselves along the end opposite of my staff.”

The students went and ended up standing in a single file line in front of the pillars across from the staff. Corinne stared at them and then chuckled. “Feel free to relax and sit down. This isn’t elementary school. I’m not keeping a leash on you.”

They did so and she continued. “The true power behind the spell is the intention of your mind. Basically you must have such confidence and certainty that you are telling the future to yourself, not predicting it, not guessing or hoping. You are prophesizing that a bolt of lightning will connect between you and your target. The song is simply the mental and spiritual catalyst. While it is needed, a specific song is not necessary until the more advanced skills. So,” She said as she stepped to the side. “Any volunteers? I’d like everyone to try at least once.”

Chidori Draconid
07-15-06, 09:59 PM
One by one the young students randomly got up from their sprawled out spots from along the colonnade. Chidori wasn’t completely anxious to attempt to perform the spell just yet. He would wait and see others attempt it first in order to learn from their mistakes. Maybe that proved the presence of an ounce of cowardice in him, but he would get over it. The first few went over smoothly, and then a young lady with a piccolo flute stepped up. She was the first to attempt the spell with an instrument. Her body rocked side to side as she played and the air became static. It was actually going to work. When the bolt struck the woman screamed and dropped the piccolo.

Corinne came and picked up the instrument.
“On the bright side it is good that you’re starting to use an instrument this early in your learning experience. It provides mental flexibility allowing you to pick up future spells faster. However, your piccolo is made of silver. Although it isn’t as conductive as say copper, it can still carry the electricity to you. Use another instrument next time like a lute with an iron tip.”

Another student, a teenager seemingly younger than the vast majority of the class stepped up and took the spell too far, despite Corinne’s warning. He stood up twenty feet away from the staff and shook his shoulders making like he was preparing for a battle. Planting his feet firmly on the ground he extended his hand and began his song. A few long seconds passed by.

“Release it.” Corinne said with slight concern. The student ignored her.

“Stop your chant or discharge, now!” The student continued.

“You’ll kill yourself!”

The teenage boy finally released his bolt. It was only slightly more powerful than those demonstrated by the instructor, but it was enough to send him into shock. His eyes rolled to the back of his head and his body frantically shook and jerked as he fell to the ground with a thud. The class ran to the boy’s aid, but none of them knew what to do but Corinne. She sat down next to him, placed her hands above him, closed her eyes and began to chant in Raiaeran. The shaking stopped and the boy returned to consciousness in a matter of seconds. The class exhaled in a collective sigh of relief.

“Let that be a lesson to all of you. None of your limits are permanent, but they are very real. They must be worked past, not miraculously skipped over.”

The other students assisted the boy back to a spot and they continued on with the class. The piccolo incident did not discourage Chidori, nor did this one. What did instill doubt in him was when a handful of students just flat out could not do it. One’s song was too elaborate, and she was focusing on getting the notes right instead of balancing her mind. Another’s song was much too simple and did not require an active enough brain to prove as a worthy mental catalyst. Some were not in the right state of mind; other’s power thresholds were just too weak for twenty feet. The solutions to these problems were simple. Corinne just told the one young woman that she should focus on a part of her written song that she had well memorized, the other student just needed to add more to his song, those in the wrong state of mind needed to meditate, and the others just needed to stand closer to the target for now. Chidori finally got up. He needed to get this over with.

The young deity stood up approached the staff and began to sing his song, Cloudburst. He extended his hand and continued singing. But in no time the song was finished, and so he repeated. This time he extended his cane. Nothing happened. His desperation became very apparent as his irises began to ignite like a pair of supernovae, and his stellar energy began to radiate about him.

“Stop.” Corinne said. Chidori dropped his hand head and shoulders in shame. This was embarrassing. “One thing is for sure, Chidori. You have a strong beautiful voice.” She directed the young deity’s attention to the colonnade surrounding the courtyard. It was filled with people looking at Chidori with admiration and curiosity. As impressed as they may have been with him, Chidori was disappointed in himself. He had failed.

“No worries. A voice like yours is too good to not yield magic. Stay after class. A couple of us will lend you a helping hand."

Chidori Draconid
07-16-06, 12:12 AM
“Just clear your mind, man. Envision it.”
“Yea. It’s like painting a picture in your mind.”
“And if that’s not the issue try simplifying your song. It has a few advanced theoretical concepts in it.”

“That isn’t his issue.” Corinne said as she approached, thus dispersing the crowd of students eager to help.

The class had been done for a good fifteen minutes now, but a few students had to have a few words with Corinne, so that left Chidori in the care of the students who decided to stay and help him. He was flattered that they were willing to help, and relieved to know that he wasn’t the laughing stock of the class. At least he wasn’t something to laugh at when they knew he was around. He couldn’t help but imagine the dozen of them laughing and snickering at the only student in the class that couldn’t perform the spell, even as the conditions were compromised.

“I know one thing. Once you get this spell it’ll feel twice as good for you as it did for any of the students who got it right off the bat. The problem is your confidence.” She was right. Chidori was a god in the making and he had confidence problems in the mortal world. How pathetic! “Where did you learn how to sing?”

Chidori shrugged his shoulders, “No where.” The students around him murmured statements of astonishment and disbelief, “My mother is great at singing. I guess I got the talent and the knowledge of musical theory from her.”

“Do you consider her current level of skill and talent unattainable?”

“Yes.” It wasn’t because Chidori wasn’t talented, but his mother, Nymph and Muse of the Sky, had a fourteen thousand year head start on him. By the time he could reach Astri’s current level of skill she would be at another level once again.

“Well you are your mother’s son and to believe that you won’t have her level of talent is an insult to her womb. Instead of believing you are never going to reach or surpass her skill and talent, know that it is destiny that you will reach her level of skill and talent.”

With that Chidori sang his song with great fervor, but still no results. He truly believed that he could reach his mother’s level, so why wasn’t this spell working. He repeated the short song a couple of times and Corinne spoke up again.

“We’ve got to find something to motivate you, Chidori.” She said as she sat a few feet away from him along side a few students. One woman whispered in her ear, then laughed as she turned to her girlfriends. “Is there anyone you feel affection for?” The men could see why the girls were laughing now, but they knew that this could quickly prove to have the opposite effect on him.

“Yes.” Avakra Ambul, the daughter of the ocean. She was a young deity limited by the mortal coin just like him. She was beautiful, funny, witty, and smart but at the same time a bit absent minded, not unlike Chidori. He smiled at the thought of her, and if his skin wasn’t so dark the others would have seen a pair of flush red cheeks.

“Has she reciprocated those feelings?”
Chidori nodded.
“And have you sung for her?”

“Oh no. She’s a professional, sang with the Corone Philharmonic once. I couldn’t imagine singing for her and actually impressing her with it.” He felt good about a lot of things with Avakra, but he would never in his days of love ever sing to that woman. At that moment Chidori realized that he was very insecure about his relationship with her. While he had spent the majority of his twenty two year life on the peaceful heavenly ethereal planes, she had spent her entire twenty three year life on the violent dangerous world of Althanas. She was more practical, more street smart, and overall wiser than Chidori. She had even proven that she was more battle hardened than him. That certainly didn’t help the young deity’s confidence.

“What’s her name? Perhaps I’ve seen her perform.”
“Avakra Ambul.”

Corinne and her students widened their eyes at the name. They must have known who she was, which only assisted his overbearing modesty. Whispers bounced about among the small group, but Corinne remained focused on getting her student past this hurdle. At least she realized that it was futile to find Chidori’s confidence in his talent of singing,

“Very well then, why don’t we take this at another angle? Raise your hand as if you’re going to cast the bolt. Begin to sing your song, but listen to me as you do it.” Chidori began, “Every morning you open your eyes, you get up out of bed, and you have your breakfast. You can walk, you can talk, you can breathe, and you can summon a bolt of lightning. This is nothing greater than a normal feat. No more significant than being able to hold your hand up as you are doing now. This is that insignificant. This is that trivial.”

The loud clap was heard and the flash of white light seen. Finally Chidori had achieved the spell. Corinne had him repeat the process a few times in order to get him used to it. She was right. It did feel good to finally achieve the spell after working on it for so long, and he was pretty sure the other students hadn’t felt this level of satisfaction when they achieved it. The first person to achieve the spell with relative ease didn’t have his peers patting him on the back and congratulating him, but they were doing it for Chidori. No “Good Job.” For them or “Way to put the work into it.”

Corinne handed Chidori his music book, “I wrote Cloudburst in Raiaeran for you. I want you to memorize it in both Common and Raiaeran by next class. Not only will it get you used to our class, but it will allow a creative flow. I can tell by the song that you’re the creative type. You’re going to write great sounding spells, and I’d hate for a beautiful voice like yours not to sing them in a beautiful language like Raiaeran. In fact, why don’t you have your dearest teach you Raiaeran. She knows it well.”

“I’ll do that.” The young deity extended and the two shook hands. “Thank you, Madam Celeste.”

“Call me Corinne, and if you ever need any advice, Istien or otherwise…” She meant Avakra, “Feel free to call on my council. I’m always here. That goes for everyone. Now get out of my school. Class dismissed.”

Chidori Draconid would definitely be back.

(Spoils: Cloudburst - While chanting this song, Chidori can cast a bolt of lighting from his hands or from an object he’s holding, like his sword cane. The strength and range of this bolt is dependant on how long he charges it. An almost immediate discharge has the range of twenty feet. For every ten feet after, Chidori must spend one post singing the song which limits his combat. Chidori must cast the spell from an object he’s holding after the bolt is strong enough to extend forty feet.

Istien Song Book – Chidori will be transcribing all of the songs he learns into this book. He cannot craft his own original spells yet, and he won’t be able to for a long time. However, if anyone with proficiency in magic gets a hold of this book they will be able to perform all of the Raiaeran song spells that he’s learned, so he needs to protect it with his life.)

Witchblade
07-23-06, 03:58 PM
Introduction: - 5 There wasn’t anything great or marvellous about the opening to your quest. It gives information on what’s going on however when you’re trying to elicit sympathy in the reader over Chidori’s situation, it comes off like an arrogant bastard who’s complaining about how much his life sucks. So the deity had to sleep in a wagon like the rest of those homeless buggers out there, I don’t feel sorry for him, just mildly annoyed.

Setting: - 5 Yeah, setting. I know you’re still learning the ropes and I did see that thread in The Role-Player’s Corner asking for help in your writing, but clearly this thread was up before that help came. You described Eluriand when you first got there and the courtyard but that’s about it and neither of them were great descriptions. You’ll get better with practice but try adding in colours, textures, how the stone of the wall feels against Chidori’s hand. Smell is also something to add in, just take all the senses you have and write about them, remember you have five senses: sight, hearing, smell, touch, and taste.

Strategy: - 4 I didn’t see much a strategy here. You played your role well as a student and interacted with your teacher and other students, however the shortness of this quest took a depth away from it I’m sure could have been achieved with a little more thought into storyline.

Dialogue: - 5 There was dialogue…but it was just there. Nothing special, but nothing boring either. You had the characters say the exact things you needed them to, to advance the storyline.

Character: - 5 Your character was never even given physical description in this story, which made it hard to picture him. As for advancements in your character himself, he seems to grow more confident after this quest with over with, but the confidence doesn’t seem like such a great deal. Perhaps it’s because the quest was so short and your character didn’t have to go through much to gain this that the resulting affect isn’t very large.

Rising Action: - 4 All I have to say is, what rising action? This ties into how short the quest was, no room for rising action.

Climax: - 4 This ties into the rising action, which ties into the brevity of your quest. Without good rising action there cannot be much of a climax in a quest. I’m sure if this wasn’t just a solo to quickly learn a new move both of these marks would be higher, actually, I’m sure all of your marks would be higher.

Conclusion: - 5 Your conclusion is left open for more studying in Istien, which I assume your character plans on doing. Since there wasn’t much of an underlying problem in this quest, besides Chidori’s inability to cast the attack which is remedied rather easily, there wasn’t that great of a conclusion.

Writing Style: - 5 Your over all writing style is good. You need to work on things like character and setting descriptions, even of your NPC’s because they can be just as important. I know they weren’t very important in this thread but also try working on their personalities so they aren’t all the same. You make humorous points in your stories too, which lightens things up, I enjoyed the ‘two dragons, eight immortals and an angry God later’ part. Try adding more humour like that into your posts.

Wild Card: - 7 I’m in a good mood right now, I just killed someone in The Cage and I like reading your writing.

Regional Score: 3/5

Total Score: 49

Rewards:

Due to Raiaera’s special system with schools all rewards are cut by 75% so you don’t have to pay tuition.

Chidori receives 25 GP!
Chidori receives 100 EXP!

Cloudburst: You’ve already limited this move yourself, however you haven’t given anything to the affects that it does. This move, at it’s strongest at this point in time can stun a person for up to five seconds, limit the person’s mobility because of the tiny electrical shocks running through their body/muscles and cause moderate pain. The strike can also knock them back a few feet. This move will also have to be approved by an RoG mod when you level up.

Zieg dil' Tulfried
07-25-06, 10:48 PM
EXP and GP added.