08-23-08, 09:30 PM
Name: Valnaria Escov
Race: Dark Elf
Hair Color: Black with dark green streaks
Eye Color: Black
Height: 4 ft 7 inches
Weight: 90 Pounds

*Personality: N/A

Appearance: Valnaria Escov has long, waist-length black hair with dark green streaks running through it. She's around four feet and seven inches tall and about ninety pounds. Her eyes are pitch-black. Valnaria has sharp, menacing fangs.

History: Valnaria was born out of wedlock, when her parents met one night and fell in "love", but after that night her mother never saw her father again. Her mother abandoned her a year after birth, leaving her with her old nanny, Mawmaw. When Valnaria was fifteen Mawmaw finally let her travel, but as long as she promised she would return ever five years. Valnaria real reason for traveling was to find her parents. She has been traveling ever since.

Skills: Valnaria is quick and sly, with very good aim. Valnaria can shape-shift into small animals. Valnaria is about 2x quicker than the average human, but she lacks in strength, so she usually rely's on her weapons. Valnaria's skills with projectiles are average.

Equipment: Valnaria has two iron daggers hidden in sheathes up her sleeve, but the dagger she mainly uses is made of steel and is in a sheathe at her side.

*Familiars: N/A

Edited. I'm sorry if this isn't enough.

Witchblade
08-24-08, 09:29 AM
All right, you seem to be a bit new to role-playing or at least the way we do it at this site. I need you to be much more specific with your profile, especially your skills and equipment. It's usually a good idea to break things up in skills so it's easier to read.

Speed - Valnaria is 1.5x quicker than the average human.

Projectiles(these are things you throw, which I'm assuming she's using throwing daggers from your equipment) - Her skills with projectiles is relatively strong, though moving targets are still a challenge, as are targets far away. Her skills level is Above Average... etc.

Something like that, mind you I wrote up those descriptions in like five seconds and most people put time and effort into their skill descriptions. As for the shape-shift, I'm afraid it can't be any animal. If you would like, she can shift into medium to small animals right now, anything the size of a normal wolf and under. And finally Equipment. I need you to list all of her equipment, not just a few daggers. Your main dager can be made of steel, everything else can be made of Iron.

Edit the profile and post here again saying 'done' or edited or whatever and I'll look at it again.