PDA

View Full Version : A journey to the past

shinigami_90
08-30-08, 05:30 AM
The time was dusk, the sun had literally just vanished from his sight as he wandered through the lands, looking for someone or something; not sure what it is he and his best friend continue searching for what ever OR who ever they were seaching for. All they had to go by was a picture that he had found in his grandpa's house the day he had passed away almost 200 years ago. it was a picture of someone who he had never seen or known anyone to have seen or known. So he travels from region to region searching for "the portrait man".

So as the moon starts to get to the center of the sky, Zaith stares up and thinks to himself [I]"where is this man at"[I] as he pulls the picture and just stares at it and notices there is a small town in the backround [I]that place, it looks like[I] then he realizes [I]that is my hometown, but who and when?[I]; so he then looks to his best friend [I]i think it's time we go home[I] he says as he puts the picture back into his pouch for his important items. The picture is among a collection of items he keeps dear.

So as His best friend Shade, an average size pure jet black dragon and Zaith himself head back to his hometown which is about a 4 day walk and a 2 day flight, but since he has no material, he can't make a saddle and risk injuring himself at this time. So he decides to head through the nearest forest, but as he gets close, he notices some kind of movement and sends Shade airborn to get a better view and to keep him out of sigh... so he gets closer and realizes it's a young woman, no older then her late 20's by her apperance. [I]Who are you and why are you here?[I]