Nina_loves_Snape
08-30-08, 03:00 PM
Name: Kaylie Lucile Snape

Race: Drow

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color:Green

Height:5'6/

Weight:150 lbs.

Personality: keep's to herself yet hyper.

Appearance: Black cloth robe with a black claok with neon green stitching. and on the hood is a silver pheonix embedded into it.

History:

Skills: Olcummency extract only surface memories and feelings from a person's mind at this point in time as she is unable to delve too deeply into a person's head. Also, an inidividual with a mental block would be able to stop her from doing this.

Leginimency can detect lies and deceit 20% of the time from a person and only see memories that are pertinent to the situation at hand. (Basically, if the person is thinking about that specific time in even a small amount.) False visions only work on those with a weak will and can usually be discovered as false when thought about in detail.

Truth potions only works 20% of the time as well.

Equipment: a small bag to carry her vials and ingrediants so they dont break all the time.

Familiars:
_________

Witchblade
08-31-08, 08:48 AM
I need you to detail exactly what she can do with her Olcummency and Leginimency, especially since I've never even heard of either of those. You can browse through other people's profiles to get an understanding of it if you need to, or feel free to PM me. Once you're done editing your post, reply here again telling me it's been done.

Nina_loves_Snape
08-31-08, 03:13 PM
ok its done

Witchblade
09-01-08, 01:21 AM
All righty,

Olcummency - Kaylie can extract only surface memories and feelings from a person's mind at this point in time as she is unable to delve too deeply into a person's head. Also, an inidividual with a mental block would be able to stop her from doing this.

Leginimency - can detect lies and deceit 20% of the time from a person and only see memories that are pertinent to the situation at hand. (Basically, if the person is thinking about that specific time in even a small amount.) False visions only work on those with a weak will and can usually be discovered as false when thought about in detail.

Make those changes and I'll look at it again.

shinigami_90
09-01-08, 01:31 PM
Name: Kaylie Lucile Snape

Race: Drow

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color:Green

Height:5'6/

Weight:150 lbs.

Personality: keep's to herself yet hyper.

Appearance: Black cloth robe with a black claok with neon green stitching. and on the hood is a silver pheonix embedded into it.

History:

Skills: Olcummency extract only surface memories and feelings from a person's mind at this point in time as she is unable to delve too deeply into a person's head. Also, an inidividual with a mental block would be able to stop her from doing this.

Leginimency can detect lies and deceit 20% of the time from a person and only see memories that are pertinent to the situation at hand. (Basically, if the person is thinking about that specific time in even a small amount.) False visions only work on those with a weak will and can usually be discovered as false when thought about in detail.

Equipment: a small bag to carry her vials and ingrediants so they dont break all the time.

Familiars:

Witchblade
09-02-08, 12:31 AM
All right, edit that into your first post and you should be good to go.

Nina_loves_Snape
09-02-08, 03:03 AM
ok its nice and edited

Witchblade
09-03-08, 08:49 AM
Awesome,

you are Approverized!