PDA

View Full Version : A Question Regarding the FQ

I Am Zee
08-31-08, 07:20 AM
If a thread has already been created to serve this purpose, please feel free to delete this and direct me to the other thread.

Anyway, I've been out of the loop for some time and I have several questions regarding the FQ. Specifically ' Bind Up The Brokenhearted '.

Is it possible to simply create a quest relevant to the story within that forum?

Will that quest be considered a part of the story or will it be disregarded?

Is there anyone I can speak with, who is somewhat 'in charge' of this FQ, to share my idea with and get feedback from?

I suppose that's all for now. Once again if a thread already exists for this purpose, please disregard everything here. Thank you for your time.

Caden Law
08-31-08, 09:50 PM
Is it possible to simply create a quest relevant to the story within that forum?Yep. There's a quest prompt thread lying around in that FQ's forum, but you don't have to adhere to it.

Will that quest be considered a part of the story or will it be disregarded?It'd be considered part of the story, but how much recognition it gets is directly related to how much property damage you inflict. Or, to put it more civil-like: If your thread achieves something incredible, like blowing up a city or conquering the world or whatever, it'll probably be mentioned directly in the next chapter summary. If not, it'll probably get a footnote mention.

Is there anyone I can speak with, who is somewhat 'in charge' of this FQ, to share my idea with and get feedback from?Sighter Tnailog is the one in charge of the Raiaeran FQ, but he's currently MIA. Likely still in traction after Godhand used him to bludgeon me over the head when I was getting my last FQ reward. Feel free to consult any of the Raiaeran veterans and pretty much any staffer you can chase down. It's what they're there for. D: