PDA

View Full Version : Hey dudes...

Mithra Reborn
09-01-08, 11:39 PM
okay, I'll cut to the chase. I've wanted to get an RP going for a while, but all the ones I'm in died, and the ones I've been planning with others just aren't happening, so this is what's gonna happen: I'm gonna be around for a while, but I want a good, clean, fun RP. And I actually want it to finish this time. I find it pathetic that I've been here for months and yet i've never finished an RP, so lets do a one on one. first person to reply gets the slot, all planning will be done in here. Or, if you are confident, we can go spontaneous and just pick a place.

Who's with me?

Destrudo
09-02-08, 08:30 AM
Me.

Mithra Reborn
09-02-08, 08:23 PM
okay then. do you have any ideas?

shinigami_90
09-02-08, 08:32 PM
im game for this and ive got 2 other friends who can join

Destrudo
09-02-08, 09:37 PM
okay then. do you have any ideas?

The next big thing Destrudo is getting ready to do is go home to Noctum. Noctum is a land that dwells only at night. The light of day cannot touch it, and for as long as your in Noctum's waters, and on his shores, you too, will exist only at night.

Now, Destrudo's storyline runs through both lands in a two thread adventure.

I know you have a ship of your own, and Destrudo needs passage home...

Now, either:

A) You take Destrudo home in exchange for the some of the mountains of gold he has access to. (I mean of course, mountains of gold turned into coins, some turned into bars.) Of course, you get involved in his storyline, at least for part of it, because of, reasons. (you need to supply said reasons.)

OR

B) You take Destrudo to Noctum's shores, but we have an "adventure" along the way. I do of course, have an adventure in mind, should you chose B, but chose not to reveal details at this time.

On either path, Any number of people can come, at any level, because hey, I plan my storylines to such an extent, that even in the unlikely event INDK returns and asks to come along, I can make it challenging for him and his level.

shinigami_90
09-03-08, 02:55 PM
hey ill hoin in for plan b, if its ok with you. if you have yahoo or aim please let me know so i can talk to you more bout it there

Destrudo
09-03-08, 03:23 PM
Well, that's one for B, but what about Mithra?

In any case, my Aim doesn't have enough people on it, so,

Hoyrel

There ya go. Mith, Shin, Shin's 2 friends, if everyone wants plan B, I'll tell you about Lord Pandemonium, and the land he is master of, Herusthema, the flying continent.

Level and strength does not matter, but it isn't easy all the same. It's like that bonus dungeon on an awesome RPG where people go solely for a challenge. Don't worry about how you get to Herusthema, it's already thought of, to a point.

shinigami_90
09-03-08, 04:37 PM
myfriends are game, they are gonna post after me to let you know who they are and who their rp characters are and what they do

Nina_loves_Snape
09-03-08, 04:39 PM
hey im game for this if you dont mind, if shin is in, im in as well

fey leor
09-03-08, 04:40 PM
hey im in if nina and shini are in as well

Destrudo
09-03-08, 04:43 PM
Then I only wait on Mithra, because she has a ship, and I don't.
I promise her no damage to her ship or crew.

shinigami_90
09-03-08, 04:50 PM
alright i wont hurt the crew and my friends wont either since they know better lol

Destrudo
09-03-08, 04:56 PM
I meant from Herusthema.

shinigami_90
09-03-08, 05:05 PM
oh well then should of said something lol sorry then

Mithra Reborn
09-03-08, 10:23 PM
Alright, i see we have a few more people than planned...but okay.

As for the plan, Noctum sounds good. Though mountains of gold sounds a tad cliche. maybe there are ancient relics there she can collect? (she has a nach of collecting rare artifacts to put in her room as bragging rights)

so, my friends, how are the other three of you going to get involved?

shinigami_90
09-04-08, 01:50 AM
me, ill be comming in with Destrudo, along with my friends and Shade (my familiar)

Destrudo
09-04-08, 03:16 PM
Alright, well, it's mith's ship, and she wants to go to Noctum, the land of everlasting night.

Noctum has whatever you want. It's a land of lies, deceit, and trickery. It is N'jal's center of worship. Shadowlord, the ruler of Noctum and Destrudo's father, has a propensity to collect just about anything and everything. Weapons, armor, dead bodies, souls, artifacts, magic items, normal items, slaves, gold, silver, jewels, gems, if you can name it, he probably has something like it, somewhere. If not at his castle, then somewhere in Noctum. But we're still going to encounter Pandemonium on the way to Noctum, for the only way to Noctum is by Herusthema. Otherwise your ship will dash itself to pieces against The Great Barrier Reefs.

Mithra Reborn
09-04-08, 06:02 PM
wait...what? Pandemonium? Herusthema? Great Barrier Reefs? Explain, please.

also, by whatever you want, is there a place on Noctum where you could see someone you loved dearly that had died?

Destrudo
09-04-08, 06:22 PM
Ahem.

Noctum is on the continent of Chronus, which once bore an Empire by the same name. Two princes born to the Emperor caused it to split into two, their powers caused a rift in time, one part always bound to day, one part always bound to night. Herusthema was the old capital of The Chronusian Empire, and the only part uneffected by the rift in time. The Thayne sealed Chronus, to prevent the temporal anomally from engulfing all of Althanas, and part of the sealing involved keeping people out of Chronus permanently. Thus a Great Barrier Reef, several of them, were grown around the whole Island.

Fast forward several hundred years. Born into the Lumosian Royal Family is a baby they name Pandemonium. Every member of the Chronusian Royal Family is blessed with great power. (This family is now the royal families of Noctum and Lumos). Pandemonium was filled with the urge to explore the world, and he started with the old capital of Herusthema. He used his overwhelmingly powerful charm to convince a family of Storm Elementals to rip Herusthema out of the ground and carry it on their backs, thus the flying continent of Herusthema came to be.

Now, I promised you no harm to your ship or crew, and the only way I can do that safely, is by the flying continent of Herusthema, otherwise the reefs will destroy your ship. Pandemonium is intrested in the affairs of the world, and a ship appearently bound for Chronus intrests him greatly. (he doesn't know part of the reef is gone, allowing ships to safely enter and leave Chronus.) He decides to help your ship out, only because Destrudo is with the group, but he won't mention why. It's obvious though since the old man and Destrudo are nearly Identical in looks, he's his uncle. I need to introduce the character of Pandemonium for certain reasons, and a one post shot isn't much to ask, especially since it keeps you from running aground against a reef.

As for seeing the dead, there are several places.

Shadowlord's manner, but the visions aren't real, their just illusions by Shadowlord to control you.
Most of the minor temples, but the spirits can't communicate there, only be seen.
And the main central temple, which is the best bet because they can communicate with the greatest of ease, even if it is an insidiously EVIL temple.

Mithra Reborn
09-04-08, 06:34 PM
Darcy's a pirate. I don't think she cares about evil xD

and thank you for answering these questions, friend.

Destrudo
09-04-08, 08:35 PM
http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=130076#post130076

There is no posting order.