PDA

View Full Version : If someone posts in your closed thread...

I Am Zee
09-03-08, 04:11 AM
And is preventing it's completion by having their post there, is it possible to have a mod delete their post an explain why?

Cuz I was about to submit my thread for judging wheeeeen someone who had not been involved in it at all just posted, without notice.....

Destrudo
09-03-08, 08:16 AM
I think I know what post your talking about, and in this circumstance at least, I think it's possible, because said poster doesn't even have an RoG approved profile, and thus shouldn't have posted in the first place.

A Nony Mouse
09-03-08, 08:17 AM
you prolly wanna wait to hear a mod's opinion, but if it were my thread i'd submit it anyway and just tack a note on explaining why the third guy's post is there. the judge would likely understand and not dock you for it.

Bloodrose
09-03-08, 10:06 AM
I'm sure if you really wanted that post gone, then someone can probably get rid of it for you. Otherwise you could just ask the person to delete their own post.

In the meantime I would go with Nony's suggestion. Just submit the thread anyways and use the note space on the judging form to let the mods know that the last post isn't supposed to be there, and not to count it in the judging.

I Am Zee
09-03-08, 02:05 PM
Alright, I'll prolly go with that. I had sent the person a PM prior to this thread, but they've made no response and have yet to delete the post, so I guess it'll have to go as is. Thanks for the tips.