PDA

View Full Version : HQ Bonuses

Godhand
09-06-08, 12:59 PM
Why the Hell did they get all fucked? Now there's something like, shit, 200 exp per member? What-what the fuck am I supposed to do with that? I'm level 7 and most of the guys in the NWO are even higher than that.

The gold got fucked too but I can't remember how hard. I mean pretty hard but I can't remember it down to the penny and I can't find the announcement.

Anyway, what's up with all of that?

Kuko
09-06-08, 01:04 PM
I personally felt the bonuses are handled poorly just by having them given out. I think it would be better for members to get a percentage bonus to the rewards for their RPs. it keeps the bonus up to date for level and makes it so members don't get exp for sitting on their butts.

Serilliant
09-06-08, 01:16 PM
That was actually our strategy. The bonus that players get for "sitting on their butts" have been massively reduced in favor of a multiplier for guild-related questing. Further, the passive bonus is only available to active clan members.

Godhand
09-06-08, 01:17 PM
What multiplier?

Serilliant
09-06-08, 08:03 PM
There seems to be a divergence within the different rulesets that have been drafted and posted. The one I was referring to says as follows (and also more clearly defines the static examples mentioned above):

Rewards for holding a HQ:
-2000 EXP per month to be split however the PG wishes.
-200 GP per member per month to be split however the PG wishes.
-All members are entitled to a +.5 modifier to their level for any roleplaying thread involving the affairs of your group. This increases the amount of experience points you earn. Remember to make note of your bonus at the conclusion of a thread.
This seems not to have been copied over into the official rules. As such, I'm not entirely sure which set is the current, accurate ones. As far as I'm concerned, what I have just quoted is our current policy unless Sighter says any differently. Note that what has changed is:

-1000 more experience
-More gold provided the PG has more than 10 members
-An additional multiplier on top of it all (which, at Godhand's level, would grant roughly 20% more experience)

This addresses a lot of the concern over the "watering down" of rewards as raised in this thread.