PDA

View Full Version : I'm just wondering...

Isalidi
09-15-08, 11:34 PM
I'm sorry if this seems a silly question, but, I submitted my RP (Catching Up With the World, in Sacara Brae) a month 2/3 ago, about, and I'm beginning to get a little concerned. Does it usually take that long for threads to be judged, even if I specifically noted not being so detailed that it will take ages to judge. I can't find anything about this situation in the rules/FaQ (though I may be missing something obvious), and I can't find more than a few details on thread submission, none of which answer my question.

I'm just curious as to whether it should take so long, and if not, why it is. Thanks. And again, sorry if I'm just being impatient with the busy staff. It's just, it has been a while, and someone else from my RP actually PMed me yesterday, inquiring about it. I promised I'd look into it, and, so, here I am.

Karuka
09-15-08, 11:48 PM
Check the "View Your Judging Requests" link. If it's been claimed, it'll say so, probably with an estimated time frame. If not, it will say "open."

AdventWings
09-16-08, 12:37 AM
We (the Judging Staff) are currently working through the requests and promise to attend to your Judging Request as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the delay.

Visla Eraclaire
09-16-08, 01:19 AM
You have reached an automated voice message system. THE MODS are not available at this time. To leave a message press 1.

Etc.

Arsène
09-16-08, 06:11 AM
I checked the status of your thread. No one has claimed it yet, and most of our active judges are busy with threads submitted earlier than yours was. However, you are next in line, so it shouldn't be too much longer.

Whichever judge finishes next will get to you, so just keep your eyes out for that.

Witchblade
09-16-08, 08:56 AM
Unfortunately, this is one of those times of the year where most of the mod staff goes back to school, so I'm sure you can see that school work comes before althanas and the hours of reading it takes to judge. One of us will get around to it, sadly it just may take some time. We don't particularly like judging taking this long, but it happens.

Isalidi
09-16-08, 07:00 PM
Okay, thanks for this.

Taskmienster
09-16-08, 10:13 PM
Yeah, I claimed it. Check your 'View Your Judging Requests' link again and it'll show up. Though, since it's 23 pages it may take a few days...

Witchblade
09-16-08, 11:56 PM
23 pages!?

Gah, that one is all yours, Kyle. O.O

Taskmienster
09-17-08, 07:19 AM
Jee, thanks, hahah. Yeah, since my internet will be down later today through probably Saturday I will have it up as soon as I get internet again. I saved it via bookmarks on my laptop and will be reading it page by page and save the judgment so that I can post it when I'm back up and running.