PDA

View Full Version : I'm here. Again, apparently.

Paradox
09-19-08, 04:53 PM
Hey there. The last time I visited Althanas was a very, very (very) long time ago, so I guess that technically speaking, I'm 'back', even though all I ever did was post a character sheet. In other words, I may have joined long ago, but I'm still a newb. :)

A lot seems to have changed since then. I really like this featured quest that's going on, or at least the parts of it I've already read. For that matter, a lot of the new features seem rather interesting. Anyhow, hope to see you around.

AdventWings
09-20-08, 12:58 AM
*Pops in from Finals Hell*

Hello and welcome back to Althanas, Nyan~! We hope you stick around to write some stories with us!

If you're unsure where to start, a quick stop at the monthly Vignette Contest might be a good idea to do. One post to get you into the game before joining up with the rest of the gang for an adventure in Althanas!

*Disappears back into Finals Hell*

Paradox
09-20-08, 03:29 PM
Heh, I'd love to enter the Vignette Contest. In fact, I've already typed up the post for it in notepad; I'll submit as soon as my character gets approved. Too bad September is such a ludicrously busy month for everyone.

Anyhow, good luck in Hell. :)

Ataraxis
09-20-08, 04:14 PM
Hey there Paradox! You may say you're a newbie, but you still joined in before I did... that blows my mind, because the wind is so damn high.

I'm not incoherent, I swear.

So yeah, welcome back!