PDA

View Full Version : A Thread of Many Purposes

Breaker
09-22-08, 05:46 PM
So I think I should start by apologizing to all the people I totally sandbagged. Off the top of my head... Ataraxis, Duro, Megan, Manda, Mathias, Destrudo, The Great Guardian, Karuka... the list goes on.

I have been extremely busy over the past couple months directing a local production of My Name is Rachel Corrie. Near the end I was putting in twelve hour days, but the run is over now and the show was a booming success. We're been invited to take it to Queens and Trent Universities, but the rehearsal process should be significantly less intense, and therefore I'll have more time to write. If I owe you a post but you haven't received it within a few days, you might want to get on AIM and bug me as much as possible.

Now on to the next purpose... one month from now, on October 22nd, I am leaving Ontario to travel across Canada with the Katimavik volunteer program. I'll be living for three months each in Dieppe, New Brunswick; Prince George, British Columbia, and Brandon, Manitoba. I will be working about forty hours a week all this time, probably more, so it's best for me to try to finish all my threads before October 22nd.

Okay... I'm gonna go hang out with some cool people now. Hopefully soon I will have some videos of the production up on youtube.

Destrudo
09-22-08, 06:24 PM
Don't worry about it, I'll find some other way to beat you down later, preferably when I'm stronger.

Terminus Mortis
09-22-08, 06:24 PM
Pretty cool. Good luck.

Saxon
09-22-08, 09:08 PM
So I think I should start by apologizing to all the people I totally sandbagged. Off the top of my head... Ataraxis, Duro, Megan, Manda, Mathias, Destrudo, The Great Guardian, Karuka... the list goes on.

Thanks, really.

Who are you again?

Karuka
09-22-08, 10:27 PM
Thanks, really.

Who are you again?

I think he had something to do with thumbscrews. Maybe.

The Great Guardian
09-25-08, 03:10 PM
...So I'm just not cool enough for you eh?

Sounds like you've got some really interesting stuff coming up! Take care out there.