PDA

View Full Version : FQ Mess Around

Saxon
10-06-08, 04:54 PM
Alright. So when's the FQ going to be focusing on different continents that aren't.. y'know.. Salvar and Raiaera. It'd be kind've cool to see it visit Corone or Fallien sometime soon.

Griffin Rampant
10-06-08, 05:11 PM
Sometime after chapter two ends, I reckon? Chapter two's still going until the 15th of November, if I recall correct...

Visla Eraclaire
10-06-08, 06:23 PM
FQ-like stuff was going to spread quite a bit when I was speaking with Sighter, but he's been MIA for a while, as is his habit... so... meh

Caden Law
10-06-08, 08:07 PM
FQ-like stuff was going to spread quite a bit when I was speaking with Sighter, but he's been MIA for a while, as is his habit... so... meh
More or less correct. For now, the FQ boils down to Salvar and Raiaera. Corone still has its civil war in full swing, if I recall correctly, and with Letho basically MIA, people have full freedom to point it whichever way they want.

Fallien though, I have no idea.

Witchblade
10-07-08, 09:18 AM
Fallien has just received a new writer, so I doubt it's going to be entering the FQ but there might be some changes and features of it's own starting sometime within the next few months.

EDIT: I do admit that Sighter and I had some plans to involve Dheathain in the FQ, however, it would be rather hard to do without him and his character's influence. But if there's someone else who wants to work with me on involving Dheathain, I'd love to brainstorm with them.

Caden Law
10-13-08, 12:36 AM
Fallien has just received a new writer, so I doubt it's going to be entering the FQ but there might be some changes and features of it's own starting sometime within the next few months.

EDIT: I do admit that Sighter and I had some plans to involve Dheathain in the FQ, however, it would be rather hard to do without him and his character's influence. But if there's someone else who wants to work with me on involving Dheathain, I'd love to brainstorm with them.
Well, I'm apparently the head Raiaera mook now. Sighter and his character might be MIA, but I'm sure we can work something out :)

Ashiakin
10-13-08, 04:12 PM
I'm no longer running the FQ, but I feel like it would be a good idea to gauge which regions people are interested in role-playing in and then tie them into the story. Since we have new people in charge, there's an opportunity to reassess the the direction of the FQ and see what interested participants want included.