PDA

View Full Version : The Althanas Anthology!

Christoph
10-13-08, 11:29 AM
http://althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=132018#post132018

Check it out!

Christoph
01-18-09, 12:23 PM
The deadline for Anthology submissions has gone by, but we are still in need of stories to fill its pages. If you have been working on a story but have yet to finish it, send me a private message with an estimated time of completion. If you haven't started on anything but would like to enter a story, go for it, though I would suggest aiming for something short -- perhaps 4,000-5,000 words. Also, the first Anthology has been adjusted to focus on Corone, Raiaera, Alerar, and Salvar only.

In short, we will be taking entries for another couple months, or until we get enough good ones, so get writing!

Christoph
01-18-09, 12:25 PM
The deadline for Anthology submissions has gone by, but we are still in need of stories to fill its pages. If you have been working on a story but have yet to finish it, send me a private message with an outline of the story and an estimated time of completion. If you haven't started on anything but would like to enter a story, go for it, though I would suggest aiming for something short -- perhaps 4,000-5,000 words. Also, the first Anthology has been adjusted to focus on Corone, Raiaera, Alerar, and Salvar only.

In short, we will be taking entries for another couple months, or until we get enough good ones, so get writing!