PDA

View Full Version : It's getting late earlier and earlier these days...

Lidyunn Gorah
10-31-08, 07:11 AM
Hey, everybody whom I have yet to meet. Lyd here.

Three facts about Lyd:

a.) I haven't voted yet. (Am I like, the last person who hasn't?)

b.) I woke up feeling like a completely different person today than I was yesterday and I am wondering if that ever happens to anyone else.

c.) I almost got a dog yesterday, but decided against it at the last minute. I don't have any pets, but I'm not really supposed to have any where I live. (It was only a small dog.)

Ummm. Tell me three facts about yerself????

Witchblade
10-31-08, 08:02 AM
Hiys and welcome to Althanas!

Please keep your arms and legs inside the forum at all times or they may be removed by rabid, zombified characters. Do not feed the following people: Christoph, Serilliant, Tainted Bushido, Arsene, Karuka Tida, Bloodrose and Max Dirks for they may become attached to you afterwards and are hard to get rid of. Any screams you may now be experiencing are the sounds of dying characters. Do not be alarmed for they shall be revived in new and inventive ways the following thread. Have a nice day. ^^

*Offers cookies*

Xos
10-31-08, 08:18 AM
Three facts since you asked:

I enjoy being alone in RL, as Mankind tends to annoy me very quickly, thank goodness he isn't a wrestler anymore, though he was very good.

I have a tendency to hallucinate and sense things that just aren't there. This, along with a modest few other factors influnced an upcoming adventure I'm preparing to write.

I also have this tenancy to become very strange, even more so than normal, when I'm exhausted, like now, which explains fact one. I really don't know Mick Foley in RL, but did honestly enjoy him as a wrestler on raw/smackdown.

And now for your enjoyment, a random quote:

"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
(Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Chapter 6)

Also, welcome!

AdventWings
10-31-08, 09:36 AM
Everyone wakes up feeling like a different person. It's easily explained by the Ship of Theseus as we ourselves perpetually change. Therefore, you are never the same person regardless of whether you slept last night or not.

Unless you're not concerned with metaphysics. It's easily explained that you just had a good night's sleep. :p

Welcome to Althanas! Don't worry about all this philosophy talk. It's just part of the welcoming party. :D