Kadian
11-04-08, 09:01 PM
Name: Kadian Roin Valente

Race: Human

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Green

Height: 5’5

Weight: 142lbs

Appearance: Kadian is dressed in medical scrubs and a white surgeons trenchcoat, around his neck is a stefascope, he also wears neon green goggles.

Personality: Kadian is very sarcastic and ironic. he has an artistic mindset and is very creative. Kadian likes to take useless objects lying around to create small inventions, he later through history came to have the mindframe of a madman. He later becomes schizophrenic.

Weapons: Kadian carries on his side a steel falchion and wears a glove/claw that has a scalpel, two knives, syringe, and a razor

History: "Get up! You'll never get a job with that kind of work ethic!" Laur shouted as she barged into Kadians room unwelcomed. It hit Kadian as he rushed out of bed frantically, today was his interview at the hospital. He crazily scattered clothes around the room, in search of anything slightly close to professional. He came across the dress attire that he had worn to his recent friends funeral. Kadian quickly threw on the outfit as his sister still watched in anger. Kadian made his way to the door, shoving his sister along the wall, "move it scrub". The town was busy, the boy saw none of the towns daily happenings as he frantically sprinted towards his interview. Once there he was given an interview for a chance to be a surgeon due to his remarkable knowledge of the body and his infallible intelligence and creativity.

Kadian was given the job and was appointed a new apprentice surgeon.

Skills: Swordsmanship

Inventing- Kadian uses his claw to his advantage by using it to create small inventions, or to alter or misconfigure the human body.

Familiars- None at the moment.

(Ready for approval if no changes are needed)

Taskmienster
11-04-08, 10:03 PM
Very scanty on abilities and such, but that's not an issue. Just need one thing, a range for the ability to feel emotions as well as a limit, such as a character a level higher he can feel at 75%, 2 lvls is 50% accuracy, and lvl 3 is 25% and nothing beyond that. The ability to put someone in a state of euphoria can be resisted by people more than a level higher than you as well.

That's it.

Kadian
11-14-08, 10:56 PM
sorry, but I have been thinking about who I would like to make and I want to do a lot of changes, in a way making a new character, im sorry if this is a trouble, so im going to edit the first post, if I cant do that then I will post after this the new registration

Taskmienster
11-15-08, 01:37 PM
That's completely fine, whenever you want to edit into the first post go ahead and I'll be here to help and approve it. Just tell me when your ready to have it checked over.