11-05-08, 03:41 PM
Name: Seed

Race: Seed of unknown plant origin

Hair Color: None

Eye Color: None

Height: 2.34 cm

Weight: 3.46 grams

Personality:

Seed does not feel emotion and has a perfectly logical mind. Seed has perfect reasoning and does not hesitate to correct others.

Seed sets goals and strives to achieve them no matter what it takes.

Appearance:

Seed looks somewhat like oat. It is rough brown, furry at the tip and round on the bottom. It levitates around but is only restricted to a height of 30cm from ground level.

It has no facial features so no one can tell what it is thinking.

Most do not notice Seed even when Seed is right under their noses, literally.

History:

Seed had no idea when it was conceived, but had been travelling all around Althanas in search of its identity ever since it realised its powers.

Seed has no friends, no enemies as Seed does not believe in relationships.

An apple tree once told Seed that Seed needed to search for the right conditions for germination before it would sprout. Seed would then be able to find out its identity. Seed has been searching for those conditions ever since.

Skills:

Hyperespire: The surrounding atmosphere becomes damp and depletes in Oxygen level. Causes living things in the surrounding area to put in more effort in breathing, as if they were at a mountain top breathing in clouds. The extent of this power is limited by Seed's level.

Burrow: Burrows underground. Depth is dependent on Seed's level.

Absorb: Absorbs pure water via filtration, leaving behind a dry precipitate. How much water Seed can absorb is dependent on its level. The minimum amount of water Seed can absorb is a droplet. It can absorb up to a litre of water. Seed expands as according to how much water it absorbed.

Defense:

Husk: This husk also protects Seed ice and fire. Extent of this defense is limited by Seed's power. The husk filters water too. Strength of husk is like that of a coconut shell. Husk cannot be removed from Seed as it is part of Seed's anatomy.

Equipment:

Dew: A magic droplet of pure water that cannot be absorbed, drunk, separated, boiled, evaporated or polluted.

Everlasting Snowflake: A magic snowflake. It never melts. It is stored in an envelope that protects the environment from it.

Interesting quality:

Seed speaks in British spelling.

Taskmienster
11-05-08, 03:53 PM
Mind Reader needs to be limited to only characters seeds level, and then it must be up to other players if you can read their minds...

Voices needs the above limitations.

Impenetrable Husk: How does the seed die then? I'll accept that the husk is as hard as iron or steel, but that's it. And it can't be immune to all forms of heat and cold, just natural ones that aren't extreme. Such as "Seed does not notice nor feel the weather's temperature between 105 degrees Fahrenheit and -20 degrees Fahrenheit.

Revenge Veil: what do you mean by counter? And it can't be ALL magic attacks, just certain ones within the same level as seed.

seed
11-05-08, 05:10 PM
Name: Seed

Race: Seed of unknown plant origin

Hair Color: None

Eye Color: None

Height: 2.34 cm

Weight: 3.46 grams

Personality:

Seed does not feel emotion and has a perfectly logical mind. Seed has perfect reasoning and does not hesitate to correct others.

Seed sets goals and strives to achieve them no matter what it takes.

Appearance:

Seed looks somewhat like oat. It is rough brown, furry at the tip and round on the bottom. It levitates around but is only restricted to a height of 30cm from ground level.

It has no facial features so no one can tell what it is thinking.

Most do not notice Seed even when Seed is right under their noses, literally.

History:

Seed had no idea when it was conceived, but had been travelling all around Althanas in search of its identity ever since it realised its powers.

Seed has no friends, no enemies as Seed does not believe in relationships.

An apple tree once told Seed that Seed needed to search for the right conditions for germination before it would sprout. Seed would then be able to find out its identity. Seed has been searching for those conditions ever since.

Skills:

Hyperespire: The surrounding atmosphere becomes damp and depletes in Oxygen level. The extent of this power is limited by Seed's level.

Burrow: Burrows underground. Depth is dependent on Seed's level.

Absorb: Absorbs water. Water is perfectly filtered by the husk. How much water Seed can absorb is dependent on its level.

Defense:

Husk: This husk also protects Seed ice and fire. Extent of this defense is limited by Seed's power. The husk filters water too.

Equipment:

Dew: A magic droplet of pure water that cannot be absorbed, drunk, separated, boiled, evaporated or polluted.

Everlasting Snowflake: A magic snowflake. It never melts. It is stored in an envelope that protects the environment from it.

Taskmienster
11-05-08, 06:14 PM
Alright, before I continue, you don't have to start all over with different skills, nor repost your original profile. Whichever set of skills you want to use please edit them into the FIRST post with the button found on the bottom left of the FIRST post. It will allow you to edit the post with either the edits that I asked for in my first response, or with the skill/abilities that you have in the second post.

Please respond after you have editted the first post. I do not mind starting over with the second list of spells INSTEAD of the first list, but whatever's easiest for you.

seed
11-05-08, 07:00 PM
ok. i've edited the first post..

I changed the skills because skills that deal with mind control can get a little too tricky for me to handle ;p

Taskmienster
11-05-08, 07:14 PM
Hyperespire needs limits. Suggestion: the damp, depleted oxygen in the area makes it feel like someone is breathing in a thick humid atmosphere. ((Hard to breath well when running, or after fighting for a while))

Absorb: you need to say how much water, and I assume that 'filtering' means that you are able to take small amounts of impurities out of the water... so add that in too.

As for the husk, make it equivalent to boiled leather or something, so that we have a relative strength.

seed
11-05-08, 07:31 PM
Hurray!

I've made modifications with regards to your comments. :D

Taskmienster
11-05-08, 07:56 PM
Looks like you are done with this process. Welcome to Althanas! New players are encouraged to make an intro thread and say hey to everyone, it is a subforum in the Flying Stone Tavern area. We also encourage levels 0-1 to rp in Scara Brae, and the Peaceful Promenade!

The mods are here to help you in anyway you need. Ask questions of us and we will do what we can.

And with that, you are approved!