PDA

View Full Version : The Red Hand

Sorahn
11-09-08, 07:59 PM
I'm reforming the Gol'Bron into the Red Hand. We're dropping the Thayne focus and going back to our roots. Since this involves a major overhaul of the clan and new rules and new goals I figured I should re-submit it. To be clear, I'm turning the Gol'Bron into the Red Hand, so we will still retain our clan treasury (transferred over to a new "Red Hand" treasury account which I will make shortly), as well as the defenses and things I purchased in the Guild Shop. Oh and if a new 100 gold needs to be paid, I'll pay it. Thank ye.

The day of the Red Hand is upon us, once again. Long ago, when this once-mighty clan relinquished its grip on the economy and returned underground, it was foretold that one day it would return in force with a renewed purpose and a renewed drive. In its wake came The Gol’Bron, which was but a shadow of the former clan, but the true Red Hand still remained; hidden and waiting quietly for the time when she would rise again and return to her former glory.

The Red Hand has returned, and has taken up its former cause of fighting for the rights of the common man. We are a tribe of honest men, driven to war to uphold our beliefs and way of life. Every day men of the working class are oppressed by the tyranny of the rich and the arrogant. All across Althanas these so-called leaders tread upon the poor on their way to obtain more power by wickedness and corruption; but no longer.

The Red Hand operates out of Pandemonium’s Fist, the underground fortress carved out of Mt. Drakenthrone by Ithermoss himself. We work in secret, gaining power and fighting for the common man by any means necessary. Wicked men will fall dead by our blades, and destruction will lie in our wake, but out of this death we shall create a new life and a new hope for the oppressed and weary. We will return power to those who deserve it.

We will rise to our former place of glory; and all will fear our name.

Rules:
1. The Chieftain has final power over everything. This is not a democracy, and the Red Hand has always run this way. Below him, all members must respect those who outrank them, but all must remember that this is a brotherhood and not abuse power, lest we fall the way of the arrogant leaders we despise.

2. All members must complete a quest to obtain a “sigil”. This sigil must be an outward display of membership to the Red Hand. It can take any form such as a ring, tattoo, weapon, piece of clothing, etc., but it must bear the symbol of the Red Hand, and must be worn at all times. It will grant its owner one new ability or power. (Similar to the crests of the Façade, for those who remember)

3. The Chieftain and members of the Council may not be members of any other clan. No members may be members of a clan we are openly hostile toward.

Membership Roster:

The Chieftain - Sorahn un’ Rohnahmeh – The Chieftain is the absolute leader of the clan. He has final say in all decisions and is ultimately responsible for the direction of the clan, free from bureaucracy and indecision.

The Council – The Council is made up of advisors to the Chieftain. They are chosen at his discretion and provide advice to aid the Chieftain in his decisions. One special council member, called the Second, is able to make decisions when the Chieftain is absent or unable, and may take his place if he dies. Members of the Council may not be a member of any other clan, to prevent conflicts of interest.

Ranger Nailo – Second
Lorenor V’halkulus

Brothers of The Fist – These are clansmen that have shown exceptional devotion to the clan. Members of this rank are chosen by the Chieftain and can be nominated by members of the Council. They outrank normal clansmen and should be respected as loyal members of the clan.

None as of yet.

Clansmen – These are men who have proven their loyalty to the clan and can be trusted. These men are the foundation of the clan and are relied upon for many tasks.

MetalDrago Scorpio

Initiates – These are new recruits who are not yet full members as their loyalty has not yet been proven. Clan secrets can not be shared with these men. Members of this group need to complete their initiation quest and/or a mission for the benefit of the clan.

Rith Crosis-Treva Darigaaz
Tenmatsu Tenimi

Witchblade
11-09-08, 09:07 PM
Approverized!

No need to pay the fee for reformating your existing group. I hope it lasts this time and I'll probably be checking it out again as well. ;)