PDA

View Full Version : Sooo...

Archaon
11-17-08, 05:04 PM
I rather doubt anyone remembers me... but I played here for a couple months a fair while ago... 23,212 posts worth of a while, to be exact!

Anyways! I missed this place, and thought I'd stop by, and now I'm hoping to stick around for a little while.

So, to those I met once and to those I've never seen before... hi! ^^;

I Am Zee
11-19-08, 04:09 AM
Welcome Back.

*munchmunchmunch*

Witchblade
11-19-08, 08:59 AM
I'm afraid the name does not ring much of a bell with me, but welcome back nonetheless! ^_^

Let the insanity of althanas fill your mind and soul, dripping down into every crevice and filling your every though until you can do nothing else but write here and constantly refresh the browser to see what has been done.

Crystal Suncrest
11-19-08, 09:39 AM
*repeatedly flies circles around your head at top speed*

Welcome back.

Taskmienster
11-19-08, 10:12 AM
Welcome back, don't remember the name but probably wasn't too active when you were writing. Haha. Always good to get some people back though!

Uukan Kimari
11-19-08, 02:05 PM
Remember remember the fifth of November.

Witchblade
11-19-08, 02:20 PM
What does Guy Fawkes day have anything to do with this?

Ataraxis
11-19-08, 04:03 PM
Gunpowder treason and plot, naturally.

Hello, man/woman in the park.

Torin Reahkari
11-19-08, 04:14 PM
EVERYTHING.

Welcome back.

Archaon
11-20-08, 09:56 PM
Thanks for saying hi! Yeah, I wasn't around for very long and probably could've gone unnoticed if I hadn't mentioned it, plus I used to hang around on a different character (who I don't plan on resurrecting) But I really like the character's idea and want to play around with him, so he gets to come out of hibernation ^^

Torin Reahkari
11-21-08, 01:14 AM
Let the insanity of althanas fill your mind and soul, dripping down into every crevice and filling your every though until you can do nothing else but write here and constantly refresh the browser to see what has been done.

Ugh, I've been doing that since I got back...

Welcome back.