PDA

View Full Version : Finally! i am here

Grammar_police
11-21-08, 11:57 PM
Yesssss. I am here. Ive been trying to get a character on here for about a month now, but havent been able to do it. I think this is the fourth character ive made, all the rest I have gotten bored of before i could finish them. But I finally found one that has gotten me through all the way to the gates. Just have to wait for that gatekeeper now. lol. Anyway, just thought i'd introduce myself to everyone.

Taskmienster
11-22-08, 12:07 AM
Gatekeeper has opened the gate, go for it. Welcome to the magic (bahaha) of Althanas!

I Am Zee
11-22-08, 01:59 AM
" I am the Keymaster, are you the Gatekeeper? "

Welcome to the party.

Tainted Bushido
11-22-08, 03:18 AM
I for one welcome you, would honor me by showing me your stance?

Melancor
11-22-08, 03:40 AM
Do it or he'll cut you. I know he will.

Uukan Kimari
11-22-08, 09:27 AM
Too late, THE BLOOD! IT'S EVERYWHERE.

Sunset Theatre Co.
11-22-08, 11:24 AM
Yes! I am here! I've been trying to get a character on here for about a month now, but haven't been able to do it. I think this is the fourth character I've made, all the rest I have gotten bored of before I could finish them. But I finally found one that has gotten me through all the way to the gates. Just have to wait for that gatekeeper now. Laugh out loud. Anyway, just thought I'd introduce myself to everyone.

There, fixed it for you.

Can't trust an officer of the Grammar Police Corps. who doesn't do his job properly.

Welcome to Althanas anyway.

Grammar_police
11-22-08, 02:00 PM
There, fixed it for you.

Can't trust an officer of the Grammar Police Corps. who doesn't do his job properly.

Welcome to Althanas anyway.

lol, hey thats my job.

And as for you sir tainted bushido, our characters seem to be very similar. I wait for the day when we battle, muahaha.

Karuka
11-22-08, 02:46 PM
Hey, that's my job, lol.

And as for you, Tainted Bushido, our characters seem very similar. I wait for the day we battle, muahaha.

Fixed.

Viola Conda
11-22-08, 09:42 PM
Welcome young...warrior? Thinker? I dunno...

Bwah, whatever, WELCOME!

Witchblade
11-24-08, 08:56 AM
lol, and here I thought the Mods were the grammar police. :p

Welcome to Althanas. ^^