11-25-08, 09:37 PM
Name: Jeffery Vincent Wrath
Race: Human
Hair Color: Jeffery: White/ Wrath: Black
Eye Color: Jeffery: Blue/ Wrath: Black
Height: 6 foot 2 inches
Weight: 180 lbs

Personality:
---Jeffery: Jeffery is a 19 year old, University student. He is fun and easy going, he loves to read and Box. Jeffery is smart but in his eyes not smart enough. He has low self esteem and sometimes goes into depression attacks about his mother being killed. His father rarely has time to spend with Jeffery since he is always going away on business trips. Jeffery has schizophrenia; the other personality goes by Jeffery’s last name “Wrath”.

---Wrath: Wrath is Insane; he has a willingness to kill like no other, but only those he deems fit not worthy to live. Wrath is deeply apposed to all religious believes. He has a strong mental connection with the elemental spirits, and when they deem fit, he is granted the ability to control different elements. Wrath dose not preach anything to anyone, if he deems you unfit to live, there is no saving your life or your soul.

Appearance:
---Jeffery: Jeffery wears a white dress shirt, with the top two buttons undone, and the sleeves rolled half way up his forearms. He wears black dress pants and black dress shoes. Jeffery’s hair is snow white and longish; it is straight as a board and just covers his sea blue eyes. He wears a cross on a chain around his neck; it used to belong to his mother.

---Wrath: Wrath wears a blue skin tight t-shirt his iron abdomen armor is gold and has a carving of his family crest on it. The long black leather trench coat brushes the ground as his black boots leave there mark on the earth. He wears 2 black leather gloves and a different arm band on each wrist. The only thing he wears belonging to Jeffery is the gold chain and cross; Jeffery’s mother used to own. His hair is the same as Jeffery’s other then the colour, where Jeffery’s is white, Wraths is black, and so are his eyes.

History: Jeffery is a rich boy, which has always gone to the most protégés schools. His father is a big time business man. His mother never had to work, but always chose to, she was a teacher. One day Jeffery’s mother was killed, and he has never been the same. Although Jeffery doesn’t let it get to him most of the time, sometimes he still gets depressed over his mothers death. Just after his mother’s death Jeffery was diagnosed with schizophrenia, the other personality goes by Jeffery’s last name, Wrath.

Skills:
swordsmanship: Average (can fight with a descent skill level)

Able to control elements:
- Ice Level 1: Can freeze small amounts of water (takes little energy, but dehydrates the body quickly)
energy - 5 (just placed to show the difference in the two skills no real value to the Rps)
dehydration - 5 (just placed to show the difference in the two skills no real value to the Rps)

- Water Level 1: Can Shape and control small amounts of water (Takes almost no energy, but dehydrates the Body Very Quickly)
energy - 3 (just placed to show the difference in the two skills no real value to the Rps)
dehydration - 8 (just placed to show the difference in the two skills no real value to the Rps)

Equipment:
---Weapons:
One handed, two and a half foot long, Iron Sword

---Armor:
- Leather Trench Coat
- Iron Abdomen Armor
- Leather Gloves

---Items:
- Sword Sharpening Kit x 2 (good for 3 uses each)
- 500 ml Canisters of water x 2 (re-hidrates the body 3 times each
- A Gold Cross shaped pendent his mother owned

Witchblade
11-26-08, 08:55 AM
Hi there and welcome to Althanas. It appears you're not new to role playing, but I'm just goig to need you to make some changes to your profile so your character better fits in to how we role play here.

I'm afraid that guns, though allows on Althanas, are items not easily acquired and are not allowed in level 0 profiles. You'll have to remove anything to do with the guns and acquire them at a later time. Also, you have a sword listed in his equipment but no skill listing with it. Considering your other skills, Jeffery may be Above Average in swordsmanship. If you would like to add in something else for losing his guns, feel free to do so. Just edit your profile and post here again when you're finished so I can take another look at it.

Wrath_Of_Death
11-26-08, 10:25 AM
Ok I have made the edits...

The guns have been removed as asked, and I have also added a skill level for the sword, since I have added a new elemental skill to replace the guns, I have also lowered his skill with the sword from Above Average to Average to make up for the new water skill.

Thank you and I hope the changes are appropriate.

Witchblade
11-26-08, 12:55 PM
Approverized!