PDA

View Full Version : New Troll Here.

Blaid
11-28-08, 02:13 AM
'Ello there. Someone for whom I hold a great amount of respect pointed me towards this site and threatened harm upon me lest I managed to get a character up in a week or so, so well see how that goes. I've been reading over that daunting wall of text you call an FAQ sheet and trying to figure out ideas for what I can do. I look forward to having my shoddy writing stumble away ashamedly as you proceed to graciously place your masterful prose along side it.

Tainted Bushido
11-28-08, 02:48 AM
'Ello there. Someone for whom I hold a great amount of respect pointed me towards this site and threatened harm upon me lest I managed to get a character up in a week or so, so well see how that goes. I've been reading over that daunting wall of text you call an FAQ sheet and trying to figure out ideas for what I can do. I look forward to having my shoddy writing stumble away ashamedly as you proceed to graciously place your masterful prose along side it.

Tl...

Sorry, wrong site.;) Welcome to Althanas, if you have any questions the mods are also here to help ya. Don't worry about your own writing, if you follow even basic English rules, then you'll be okay. Plus we gives tips and advice to help you along the way.

So, who roped you into here?

Menagerie of Voices
11-28-08, 05:21 AM
You look familiar.

You smell familiar >3

Glad to see you made it! Hurry up and get approved so we can run screaming through dungeons! There's gold to find, temples to plunder and giant spiders to run screaming from.

Karuka
11-28-08, 10:12 AM
Hi, and welcome to Althanas. Here are some tips for your general safety.

1) Do not feed the Witchblade. Just don't.

2) Beware the squeaky toys. The local hellhounds get more than slightly irate if you kick around their favorite ones.

3) Stay away from Letho's redheads. And watch out for redheads that aren't affiliated with Letho, he steers clear of them for a reason. So we are scary, scary redheads.

4) Keep your extremities within the ride at all times. We recommend either the fetal position or the "kiss your butt goodbye" pose while you're getting acclimated to this chaotic environs.

Thank you for reading this general safety bulletin, and enjoy your stay on our fair forums.

AdventWings
11-28-08, 10:43 AM
Hmmm... Maybe we should make away with that wall and turn it into a row of potted plants instead...

Welcome. Stop by at the Bazaar once you're good and approved. We got stuffies!

Blaid
11-28-08, 04:24 PM
So, who roped you into here?

One Caden Law; however I do believe I know a few other people floating around here and there.

Thank you for the welcoming and I look forward to what I hope will be great fun with you all.

Seisha
11-28-08, 05:15 PM
I'm afraid I came in at the same time, though not through direct invitation. I just got curious and got google. Nice to see you've made it Blaid.

Inkfinger
11-28-08, 06:47 PM
One Caden Law; however I do believe I know a few other people floating around here and there.

*sics a pack of squirrels on*

:3

Viola Conda
11-28-08, 07:38 PM

Yes, shiny stuffies!

Flames of Hyperion
11-28-08, 10:31 PM
Why, hello there ^^.

Karuka
11-28-08, 11:08 PM
Caden's like the gift that keeps on giving. I haven't seen a bad writer out of the people he's dragged here yet.

Inkfinger
11-28-08, 11:11 PM
Caden's like the gift that keeps on giving.

Oh, and don't we know it.

D;

Blaid
11-29-08, 12:08 AM
I haven't seen a bad writer out of the people he's dragged here yet.

You've not seen my writing yet, clearly. D:

Karuka
11-29-08, 12:18 AM
You've not seen my writing yet, clearly. D:

No, not yet. But until I do, I'll trust history.

I Am Zee
11-29-08, 02:55 AM
Hmmm... Maybe we should make away with that wall and turn it into a row of potted plants instead...

Mr. Santhalas, tear down that wall!

Eh.

Seisha
11-29-08, 04:55 PM
Trust me, I've seen Blaid's writing.

(He's not as bad as he thinks he is.)