PDA

View Full Version : The Golden Pheonix

ryuhasigawa
12-17-08, 07:57 PM
So... say I were to start a Power Group due to there not being enough active (visually active) groups already... And if I were to declare Total Immunity for the time being to see if I could get a couple more to join me, would that be acceptable?

---------------------------------

HOME WEBSITE: http://thegoldenpheonix.proboards.com/index.cgi

This site is incomplete, however, it will give you a general idea of everything I have said below. It will also enable people to register who want to join.

TOTAL IMMUNITY ACTIVE

Hear me! All you who are persecuted, stand up! All you poor with no food, stand! All you who tirelessly slave for a King, Queen, or lunitic Monarch, stand with me! Hear me and stand against the bitter blades of our enemies! Lend me your ears, then lend me your swords! As prisoners of this corrupted land, let us shed our birth-right shackles! Let us burn down the prison that has held us for so long! And then, from its smoldering ashes, let a new World Order rise like a flaming Pheonix! Let this new order protect us, protect our children, and protect our rights as equals!

Power Group Objective:

To create a new 'World Order'.

Step One: (the Fellien Theatre)

Gain control of Fallien and establish a base in the desert kingdom, then reach out to the other regions and liberate them from war and the suffering that comes with it.

(Neither good nor evil. Anyone can see it as either depending on the circumstances and I just want to say that there will be a slightly ambiguous nature to this 'conquest for good'. More of a Plot PG than anything else.)

Members:

:Lords/Ladies: (Founders) -

The Head of the Power Group. The number of Lords/Ladies is liable to change as time goes on. Each founder is in charge of two generals. If there is a shortage of members, there can be no less than 3 Lords/Ladies at any one time. If a founder has been inactive for 14 days with no explaination, he/she is relieved of her duty and is demoted to 'Knight' status until further notice. The three Origional Founders names will always be written at the top of the list. The founders don't necissarily need to be the Lord/Lady, however, do have a say in what goes on in the Power Group and remains in control of the Golden Pheonix homepage along with the new Lords/Ladies. Here is a list of expectations and powers of the Lord/Lady:

Powers:
o Activate, deactivate 'Total Immunity'
o Admin Powers on 'TGP' homepage
o Declare a raid/defend from a raid
o Create and edit their section for their unit
o Create missions and activities
o Accept/Deny motions made by their unit
o Impeach/suspend Lords/Generals/Captains powers due to corruption
o Is able to use the 'RENT' system

Expectations:
o Donate 1/2 of total earnings
o Must have a way to communicate long distance with other members
o Must be active as much as you can, and if unable, post why you might not be able to be on before you leave.
o Be open to unit's suggestions
o Before making desicions (i.e. attacking another power group) check with other Lords. (such votes need 100% yes by all Lords/Ladies)
o Be role models to your unit both IC and OOC.
o Promote 'TGP' IC and OOC!

Lords and Ladies of The Golden Pheonix

- Raikou Kedamono- username: ryuhasigawa
- (searching)
- (searching)

:Generals: (1 General per 2 Captains) -

Generals are the right hand men of the founders. if a Founder leaves, a general is brought up to take the place of the Founder. If a general is found worthy, he/she must be voted by the current Lords/Ladies in a 100% yes to make him/her a fellow Lord/Lady. A general must post at least once every 14 days or post an explaination as to why they can't. These are the Powers and Expectations of the Generals:

Powers:

o Accept new members into their unit or suggest them to other units
o create missions and tasks for their units
o advance or deny motions made by unit
o create sub section for unit
o organize and ask permission to raid/defend PG
o Mod powers in 'TGP' homepage

Expectations:

o Donate 1/4 of earnings
o a way to communicate to other members long distance IC
o be active as you can or post why it is impossible to be active
o be open to suggestions
o forward questions/concerns/ideas to Lord/Lady while resolving those you CAN answer
o Be a role model IC and OOC for your unit.

- None

:Captains: (1 Captain per 2 Knights) -

Captains are the right hand men of the generals. Captains are an optional rank for the Generals who don't want to take on the responsibilities of the Captain as well as their own. Captains are the Voice of the Knights. They are Knights who have proven their worth to their leaders and are trusted to a point where they are given responsibility for their Unit. They are the ones that could be Generals or Lords/Ladies. These are the Powers and Expectations of the Captain:

Powers:

o Recommend members to General
o Organize Events and Missions
o Be the 'Eyes' and 'Ears' for the General (reward good behaviour while giving warnings for bad behaviour).
o Fill in for the General if for any reason he might not be able to fulfill his duty
o Advance suggestions, motions, questions to the generals that can't be solved by the Captain. (when in doubt to advance it or not, if more than one of the Knights agree with what was said, advance it. If you agree with what is said, advance it. If there is ANY doubt, advance it.)
o Create a poll and if a majority of the unit wants to participate, ask General to raid another PG.

Expectations:

o Donate 1/8th of earnings
o Be as active as you can
o Forward questions/comments you can't answer to Generals
o Be a role model IC and OOC

- None

:Knights: (the basic unit for The Golden Pheonix)-

This is the most important position in The Golden Pheonix. Knights carry out the duties and missions given by their respective Captains. The Knights are the voice of The Golden Pheonix and everyone's opinions are welcome. However, if deemed worthy through writing skills and time spent in the group, even a knight can become a Founder! Here are the Powers and Expectations of the Knights:

Powers and Expectations:

o PM Questions/Concerns to Captains
o Fulfill missions and enjoy the activities
o Donate 1/8 of earnings
o Post in RPs
o be as active as you can
o Create polls and threads to discuss upgrades and other things you may want to do/see happen!
o Help pay for extra things voted for

- None

Current Objective:

LOOKING FOR MORE MEMBERS! IF INTERESTED, PM ME TO SET UP RP!

Registration Fee: PAID FOR BY ryuhasigawa

(total immunity imposed by ryuhasigawa)