PDA

View Full Version : Rensuko

Rensuko
12-19-08, 11:12 AM
Name: Rensuko
Race: Dimensional Shadow (Created by me)
Sex: Male
Height: 5'10
Weight: 170
Hair Colour: Pitch black
Eye Colour: The pupils are of a shadowy color.His irises are of a mixed color,the left was gray and dodger blue. As for the right, it was a mixture of gray and a dark scarlet color
Personality: Rensuko has a strange personality, in battle he usually fools around depending on the situiation and has a sense of humor.

Appearance/Armor: Rensuko wears flat shoes. His lower body was enclosed with a dark baggy samurai like pants. As for his upperwear, he had on a dark long sleeve tight shirt, so tight that it would seem to be spandex, though this was another one of his devilish creations, it covers a great deal of his body though the lower part cannot be seen due to the baggy pants he wears. His face half hidden, the lower part that is, for it is covered by a mask connected to that tight upperwear of his, it also covers the neck.Rensuko carries 5 Katanas, 2 on each side and 3 on his back.These are advanced Katanas simply due to the fact that its material is an extremly rare one,each blade are made of a special substance not found on earth thus, making them a little bit stronger than steel.His clothings serves as his armor, the tight upperwear was that armor, being as hard as steel it protects Rensuko from certain physical attacks({ As in swords and all of that}).

Skills/Abilities:

=Rensukos' top specialty would be speed.

=A.M.M- A part of his eyes are focused on a certain object or person, another part observes it carefully and memorizes almost everything, even if they move at a speed unimaginable. Though, it mostly memorizes things which are not seen yet by the user, things that are unimaginable within the eye of others, such as great amounts of speed and various others. The eyes memorizes them and sends them to his brain which would act as a remote control to his muscle tissues thus, allowing Rensuko to perform that certain physical movement without getting harmed.

=Shadow- This is one of Rensukos' best abilities, truth be told they weren't actually shadows, Rensuko calls them this due to the color, meaning they have no exact properties as the everyday shadow.One of its abilities is the power to disintegrate

=Access- Rensuko has the ability to mentally access his Shadow Dimension thus, allowing his to retrive more of the said shadows.

=Elements- Rensukos' elements are fused with his Shadow thus, changing certain properties of that element. His preferred element would be that of Fire, as well as Ice. Each element has a still has their main property of course, which is heat,allowing it to burn, and cold, allowing it to freeze. Though due to the Disintegration ({ Level 1}) power of the shadows, the object or energy it comes in contact with will Disintegrate, first it will burn, or freeze, that certain object then disintegrate it at a much faster rate than when the shadows are regularly used to disintegrate with its elemental properties. ({ See Disintegration Level 1})

=Sound- [I]He has the ability to manipulate sound to a certain limit, using this he would be able to locate where one is hiding and more.

=Conversion- Rensuko has the ability to convert certain kinds of energy to other kinds of energy. Though the conversion can only be done with the energy of sound,light,heat and electrical. He can convert heat energy to electrical energy, electrical energy to heat energy ect, by mentally rearranging their atoms. By using the said energies, he would be able to break them down to kinetic energy as well as potential energy. For example, If he were to be put in within an area where the temperature is high, he would convert some of the heat energy to another kind.

Spiritual Essence This is basicly a non-energetical essence which is within Rensuko, he can infuse it with a weapon or his shadows to affect things of the spiritual.

=Disintegration Level 1- This is when Rensukos' shadows are manifested into a 2 inch in diameter sphere. Within the ball is a non-energetical essense, which would allow it to not only disintegrate matter but energy as well. Being the first level of the said ability, there are slight drawbacks concercing the disintegration proccess. When it comes in contact with certain matter, as in solids, armors for example, It will weaken its will to withstand extremely hard hits thus, resulting into it being sensitive and brittle. As for the body, it would melt it's flesh.
When It comes in contact with energy, it will negate that certain energy. Contact with a spell, will simply result into its damage level being reduced.

-Summoning(s): Shadow-Shadow is one of Rensukos' best summoning, it is basicly a duplication of himself. Though it can only attack twice and would then return to the Shadow Dimension. Alas, for Rensuko cannot evoke Shadow for more than one time.

=Rage Of Thunder: This is Rensukos' transformation which has to do with his manipulation over thunder. ({Sound}) In this form he uses sounds to cause harm to his opponents as well as some other attacks, his speed triples due to the effect of the sound, this transformation can only be done once his Spiritual Essence makes contact with his energy. ({ Used as a last resort})

Bio: Every millenium a new being would be created within the Shadow Dimension. The young man was one of those warriors. An unknown epidemy wiped out all of the Dimensional Shadows, he was the last survivor and the last of his Race. According to legends, the fewer Dimensional Shadows that remains, the more stronger the others will grow. He was the last of them, being at a young age he was unaware of the power that was within him. Though as he grew he began to slightly understand it and learned to manipulate it. He left the Shadow Dimension at the age of 5 and went to the planet earth, where he was adopted by a family of Samurais and was given a human name, Rensuko. He learned to combat with Katanas in the way of the samurai. At the age of 15, he left his so called 'family' to go on a journey to become stronger, and hopefuly gain full control of that power within him.

Taskmienster
12-19-08, 02:32 PM
We don't have 'hardness' factors on Althanas, so I'm not sure what '20' means... If you could please change that to say as hard as steel or iron or something. I also need the same relative properties for the material used for the swords. You also need to have a skill quality for the swords, like advanced or something like that.

What do you mean by Shadows? Please elaborate on what the shadow is supposed to be.

What do you mean by elemental influence with the shadows?

Please elaborate on on all the skills, I'm having trouble understanding what most of them are supposed to mean. Not trying to be mean or say this in a belittling way. Things like the disintegration just needs to be worded so that it explains what you are doing, how it affects yourself and others, and the like.

Rensuko
12-19-08, 03:38 PM
Alright, think of the shadows you see on the ground and all that, it takes the form of the shadows you see on the ground, though it does not have the same properties as them, simply the color.

I didn't think I needed to state much on my shadow ({ The things it can do}) because it is pretty useless, well in the form I'm using it in the Tournament anyway.I only stated the shadow ability because I would need to use the disintegration power as well as the elements.

Also I don't think what you're doing is mean, in fact it is quite munificent of yourself. So if there's anything that needs some elaboration, let me know and I'll do what must be done.

Ataraxis
12-20-08, 05:26 PM
Hey there, I'll be filling in for Task! Pleased to make your acquaintance.

Alright, so: if we don't give limitations to your abilities, he might be a bit overpowered. Especially disintegration: simply saying that contact disintegrates matter (and energy!) means that there's no way of defending against it other than dodging. That's a bit too much.

At most, anything touched by this ball of shadow will see its molecular bonds weaken. As such, the affected portion of an armor would become more brittle and easier to break, while affected flesh will slightly liquefy (which would be pretty painful). Also, if it hits, say, a small ball of fire, it will nullify it. if it hits a stronger spell, it will only moderately reduce the spell's damage.

Rensuko can only have two elemental properties to his Shadows. One of your friends chose wind, the other was granted both fire and lightning. Include what shadows of your chosen elements could do. Shock, burn, cut?

His Sound manipulation should have certain limits. For one, he couldn't burst someone's eardrums, unless he was right next to his opponent and used the Sound at full power. The farther someone is from him, the harder it is to locate him or her with sound.

I'd like to know: Does the Shadow Duplicate have exactly the same skills as Rensuko? If so, then he can only be used for two of your own posts (including the post in which you summoned the double). After that, he vanishes. You can only summon him once per battle (like all the summons of your friends).

I'm also guessing your Spiritual Essence allows imbued objects to damage an opponent's soul instead of the body, causing greater pain.

In any case, make these changes, and there shouldn't be any problem afterwards. I'll review your profile when you're done!

Rensuko
12-20-08, 06:37 PM
Alright, I edited the needed changes and all. Also, I can't burst my opponents eardrums unless I transform, so yea.

Ataraxis
12-20-08, 06:50 PM
Changes are good.But ah, I forgot!

Conversion: This is a bit vague, and frankly, seems too complicated for battles of this type. Do you think your character would suffer without this ability? If you have to have it, then would you mind elaborating? Right now, it almost sounds as if he can convert, say, cosmic radiation into light.

Basically, I need to know how he does, what he can convert, and how the conversion helps him.

You also forgot to add in the time limit for the Shadow Duplication.

Sorry if it's taking long, but we're almost there!

Rensuko
12-20-08, 07:17 PM
Done.

Ataraxis
12-20-08, 07:29 PM
Perfect!

You are hereby approved!