PDA

View Full Version : Return to Level 0: Typheus

Typheus
12-20-08, 09:27 PM
My posts in this forum before were total BS and I know it. I'd like to start over without making a complete ass of myself in my posts if you all would allow it.

If there's a way to reset my character back to level 0 so that I can restart his story...

Ataraxis
12-20-08, 09:39 PM
Hello Typheus, it's been a really long time since I last saw you! While I would argue about the quality of your writing, this isn't the place to do so and you seem adamant on making the change, so I'll keep my opinions to myself. So first off:

Do you want to actually rewrite your profile? In that case, all you need to do is to register your new version in the Character Registration sub-forum, like you did before. In it, you can ask the RoG mod to reset your XP, if that truly is what you want.

However, you do have alternatives: you could simply do a revised profile, in which you mention everything you wrote is no longer considered canonical. You keep all XP and GP this way, though it will not be the same as a fresh new start.

You could also reincarnate your character into a whole different one, and get transferrered half of the XP from your Typheus account to your new account that contains your new character.

Typheus
12-20-08, 10:10 PM
Well, it's not just the QUALITY of the writing itself in terms of story telling and grammar (I'm not so cynical that I would call it complete crap), but it's the actual story itself that I hate.

I didn't let things flow as smoothly as I originally wanted. You remember my first RP, right? Ramia gets "killed," that bird goddesss attacks everyone, I get into a fight with a Faceless, and all of this happens right off the bat.

Not to say that my first part wouldn't be full of action. I'm just saying that it felt like I was in some kind of rush to get everything written.

I didn't even get a chance to show how Typheus was an arrogant git because of how much power he had before. Getting his ass kicked a few times was supposed to be part of his development where he would learn that he's not all that (to put it simply xD)

Yeah, I'll take the first option. I may end up doing the same with my other 3 characters as well if I feel the urge.

P.S. I'm surprised as HELL that you remembered me. No offense :P

Ataraxis
12-20-08, 10:53 PM
Haha, don't say that. I think I pretty much remember everyone from all of the judgments I've done, barring a few cases. Plus, even if you say it wasn't that good, I still enjoyed reading it, so that's reason enough for me to remember.

In any case, good luck with that! I look forward to reading more of your works in the near future, especially sicne you seem be be going through a total overhaul. ;)