PDA

View Full Version : Althanas Downtime

Serilliant
12-26-08, 11:46 AM
Welcome back, everyone.

Althanas received a bit of unscheduled and unexpected downtime during this holiday season due to a corruption in our database. We were delayed in fixing the problem due to everyone's erratic schedules as they spent their time with their families.

We have rooted out the problem and corrected it, and Althanas should now be working as normal. We have suffered no loss of data, so you will not need to recreate any threads or posts made before the downtime began.

For those of you participating in the Tournament of Champions, please stand by for announcements from your tournament coordinators as to how deadlines will be impacted.

Thank you, everyone, for your patience and welcome back.

Christoph
12-26-08, 12:12 PM
Fortunately, the problem was fixed in a reasonable amount of time, despite the fact that many of us were on holiday. Character registration will remain open until 7 PM EST on the 27th, so if you got cut off because of the downtime, get your character profiles posted today. Team Registration and Qualification Trials will be open until the 30th. In all likelihood, the rest of the schedule will remain the same. Thank you for your patience, everyone!

Kially Gaith
12-29-08, 04:40 AM
I'd like to make a note to users whom have posted in my Side Events that winners have now been announced for my 'That's What She Said' competition despite the downtime and I'd like to offer an personal thank you from myself and all of the staff here for your patience and maturity in light of the recent down time.

Thank you for helping us be the best we can!

All the best for the holidays.

Kially~<3