PDA

View Full Version : YOU! Seriously... anyone

Taskmienster
12-26-08, 12:59 PM
Since I cannot compete in the fighting, but would like to have the chance to beat people from other forums with sharp pointy sticks, I was wondering if anyone would like to battle outside of the tournament, say in the Garden of Secrets?

Of course, I'd not be using this character, but my level 5 character (because I'm lazy and don't want to write a new profile). The character can be found here (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=17986), just put up an 'updated' version of him for approval, that's what I'll be using.

Thank you for your time. Lol.

Shadowed
12-27-08, 09:36 PM
If you don't mind the possibility of me posting a bit slow when the tournament and whatnot takes precedence, I'll take a go at this. I'll be using Honuse Relaiyent, whom you've already seen. Make the first post, setting and all, and I'll write myself in at first chance.

Taskmienster
12-27-08, 09:40 PM
Alright, sound sick. Heard a lot about you and your leet skillz, lol. Can't wait to write the thread. Should but within a day or so, I'm not necessarily slow, but kinda busy at times.

Shadowed
12-28-08, 04:35 AM
Just wondering, but do you want me to use this seriously toned-down version I'm using for the tournament, or let you go up against the full strength of Honuse Relaiyent? You're of course free to match him in terms of power; the point isn't to automatically be stronger or better. Where I come from, it's more about how you do it and the way you write about it, not so much what you do, so we have as few limitations as possible.

Mabus
12-28-08, 05:21 AM
I might slake your thirst for a beating with my stock combat character. Although Tres is an android powered by an internal plasma-fusion reactor, so I can't say pointy sticks will be all that effective against him. Maybe a fifty-cal, or a pair of Strikers....

Taskmienster
12-28-08, 10:04 AM
haha, sounds good Mabus, I'll take you up on that and start a battle as soon as I can.

Shadowed, I'd love to go against your full power if you want. Of course, I'm not opposed, just make a note at the beginning of your first post saying that you're using the real version of your character and I'll make a note saying I allowed it.

Mabus
12-29-08, 05:26 AM
Alright. We'll make it a boss-battle date.

One question. Do you like Rammstein?

xD

Taskmienster
12-29-08, 07:02 AM
LOVE Rammstein. Lol. I'll be working on having both battles up TODAY. Have a few things to do here and there, and they should be up along with the list of things I have to do.

SoulBeaver
01-02-09, 08:47 AM
No sweat, I'll post up an intro later ^^ I'll give you a shout once it's up! Happy sparring man!

Ranger
01-03-09, 07:02 AM
http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=137454#post137454

Shadowed, Post's up. I'll PM you as well in case you don't check this.